Hacking HAPPY DS LITE DAY EUROPE!!!

Adrian DX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, The Dpad is diffrent, but I'm getting used to the new pad.
Man I love this little machine
biggrin.gif

I've got 297 pictures of my white Lite
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Well, The Dpad is diffrent, but I'm getting used to the new pad.
Man I love this little machine
biggrin.gif

I've got 297 pictures of my white Lite
smile.gif
agreed, it's a lot more like the one of the gb micro in my opinion but i think it's way better than the old one. ... i cleaned my showcase like mad and took a lot of nice pictures too
biggrin.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is it just me who thinks the dpad on the old ds was ALOT better?

Ive some problem with the Dpad of my DSL the diagonal are horrible ( upright and downleft are inexistant)

some ppl says you need to practice a little or "use it" like the psx pad but Im not sure if its the true....
many people have problems with the diagonal directions of the dpad...

the new dpad sucks IMO...even if you get used to it, it's still not as good as the old one...
if you move the dpad in every direction, it feels like it's stuck a bit at one point...the dpad of the GB Micro didn't have that problem

I think that the new dpad is very cheaply made...I wonder why they didn't just use a GBA SP/old DS style dpad, which was very accurate and easy to use...

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ahve got mine from the UK,but i live in the UAE.I got the black one.The screens are great but the d-pad is a little strange,it even makes a strange sound when its pressed sometimes.
i have to get a new flashcart and a passcard since my superpass v1 wont work,is western union a good payment option when buying from winsuns(I dont have a credit card)

mikehammerX9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
if you move the dpad in every direction, it feels like it's stuck a bit at one point...the dpad of the GB Micro didn't have that problem

Mine too!
hate2.gif
I will took my Lite back to the store today
mad.gif
Are all the Lites have this kind of problem?

Edit: Yeeey
bow.gif
I get new lite today. And D-pad is perfect
biggrin.gif
bow.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The first batch is always crappy, it takes months and hundreds of returned products for them to polish the final version to perfection.

Remember PSP? The buttons closest to the screen didn't work in the first few thousand PSPs shipped...

I suest waiting a few months before buying the DS Lite. By that time they will have fixed the crappyness, and only the cool sleek elegant Lite-ness will remain
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The first batch is always crappy, it takes months and hundreds of returned products for them to polish the final version to perfection. ... I suest waiting a few months before buying the DS Lite. By that time they will have fixed the crappyness, and only the cool sleek elegant Lite-ness will remainÂ
smile.gif
Ooo good point... I think you just made my day
happy.gif
Although one of my wonderful housemates pointed out yesterday that I'd forgotten about a £500 housing deposit that we get back when we move out on Friday... must... resist...

<-=reppa=-&gt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
At 23nd in the morning, my M3 Mini SD, Passcard 3 and 1GB Ridata Mini SD 150x arrived and i was like....what the...perfect timing.
I just couldn't wait to buy a DS Lite (White one looks more elegantly).

And...DAIMN...its fun with this new guy \^_^/
btw.: got it for 139,99€ (original: 149,99€), Media Markt pwnz =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...