Halp! Missing System Titles on Region Changed Emunand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Nirmonculus, May 21, 2016.

1. Nirmonculus
    OP

Nirmonculus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2014
    Hello, I recently region changed my New 3ds Jap to US.
    I followed @DarkFlare69 youtube video.
    I used the 9.0 and 9.2 n3ds US updates so far... but deleted a lot of files before installing them following the youtube tutorial.

It is now done and the only problem I have is that I'm missing some system titles.
    The cy.py csv comparison Cearp has doesn't work with me because I'm using a potato for a pc computer, and my the other computer available is a mac that doesn't have wine. 3DNUS doesn't work with me either, it keeps on crashing.

Would anyone be so kind to upload a complete system titles for the USA region?
    I'm a bit apprehensive to use updates right now because I think something bad ight happen, not sure, do enlighten me.
    I thought it's better to ask first before jumping the gun.

In anycase, I'm missing Mii Maker, Mii Plaza, Nintendo Zone, Activity Log, Camera App, Sound App, and a few more...

I would really appreciate it if someone can provide, I'm sure it would also be useful to someone else in the future...
    Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice