Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then you Have selected the 7z Algorithmus for the zip file!
But the normal zip Algorithmus doesnt work with the Mini snes

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

johnnytheboy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
edit: I thought i followed the video to the letter but there is 1 very important step i overlooked you need the right rom mvscu.zip after i used that rom it booted straight up. thanks Patton for you very informative video without it i wouldn't have got it working.

as for zip or 7zip the game is working in a winzip format (zip) perfectly well so debunks the zip format idea

I think i will just quit with the cps2 game etc as just cant get them to load i am missing something i guess but not sure. Thanks for taking the time to try and help me.

This is the video by Patton Plays that i followed with no luck:

Last edited by johnnytheboy12,

16v

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to mix usb and internal?
I mean when usb is not connected do i have at least the original games?
Or must an usb stick always be connected?

Thx

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

g.maverick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to mix usb and internal?
I mean when usb is not connected do i have at least the original games?
Or must an usb stick always be connected?

Thx

Mixing usb and internal is actually the default behaviour:
The original games are not available when you plug the USB device, and vice-versa.

Reactions: 16v

zeomax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then you Have selected the 7z Algorithmus for the zip file!
But the normal zip Algorithmus doesnt work with the Mini snes

All my roms are in the zip format, not 7zip and they all working without problems.

Mixing usb and internal is actually the default behaviour:
The original games are not available when you plug the USB device, and vice-versa.

Thats not true. If i unplug my usb stick i have only the 21 original games. With the stick i have the 21 original games and all the extra games.

Last edited by zeomax,
Reactions: 16v

g.maverick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All my roms are in the zip format, not 7zip and they all working without problems.

Thats not true. If i unplug my usb stick i have only the 21 original games. With the stick i have the 21 original games and all the extra games.
I can be wrong I am using a full romset and moving it into folders, so once I am in usb mode I did not see anymore the originals! My bad.
Anyway the question was more addressed to the case of using the snes without the usb device plugged.

evilvoice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: I thought i followed the video to the letter but there is 1 very important step i overlooked you need the right rom mvscu.zip after i used that rom it booted straight up. thanks Patton for you very informative video without it i wouldn't have got it working.

as for zip or 7zip the game is working in a winzip format (zip) perfectly well so debunks the zip format idea

I think i will just quit with the cps2 game etc as just cant get them to load i am missing something i guess but not sure. Thanks for taking the time to try and help me.

Glad you got it situated. Like I said, you have to make sure you are using the correct rom for the core you load. I honestly didn't know there was a difference until I started doing this on the NES Classic. If you've got 1 cps2 game working, others should work as well, but that assumes you've got the correct romset. Frustrating, I know. Anyways, glad you got it working.

16v

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you

This doesn't matter.
Its o.k. to plug or unplug usb everytime i want.
Thats fine.
Thx

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can it be that mgba sometimes problems has with gba Rom and switch in in the Main menu?
I Have it with sometimes with some games that main Menu get stuck and the System Musik get Stuck too.
Better gambatta or gpsp for gba roms?

Last edited by Liriel,

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh sorry about that! yeah in my earlier videos I know I mention the zip file but I never stressed the importance of it. I made a change to my later videos to specify what file to use. Sorry you had so much trouble with it, arcade games are a pain.

Reactions: evilvoice

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've been installing and uninstalling my NES Mini back and forth. I noticed that the last few times when I installed custom kernel, I always got MD5 Cheksum error, but as Cluster said on the FAQ, just continue the process. Then I realized I can no longer view Retroarch from Select + Start button. I did installed the CloverApp for NES and only installed 3 modules: km retroarch 170, km nes cheats, use nestopia. All the games (about 876 NES, Famicom & FDS games) run normally, but I just can't make Retroarch menu to appear when I pushed the two above buttons. Please help. Thanks.

Last edited by maande80,

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been installing and uninstalling my NES Mini back and forth. I noticed that the last few times when I installed custom kernel, I always got MD5 Cheksum error, but as Cluster said on the FAQ, just continue the process. Then I realized I can no longer view Retroarch from Select + Start button. I did installed the CloverApp for NES and only installed 3 modules: km retroarch 170, km nes cheats, use nestopia. All the games (about 876 NES, Famicom & FDS games) run normally, but I just can't make Retroarch menu to appear when I pushed the two above buttons. Please help. Thanks.
Try start select LB RB all same time

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You need to make sure the command lines for NES and FDS Games are /bin/fceumm or /bin/nestopia Remember, I warned you in the past that use nestopia was not a very good one to use:) You are better off using Find & Replace in my Core Set, changing the command lines to all be /bin/nestopia Then, amending any that you want to be /bin/fceumm:) Then, you will have no issues opening RetroArch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

N64 Performance Upgrade Preview:

And,

N64 Performance Upgrade Final:)

Will tentatively be posted in my next Update sometime on Friday 2-9-18:)

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Try start select LB RB all same time

Okay, I'll try it tonight, thanks. Any idea how it could change like that?

You need to make sure the command lines for NES and FDS Games are /bin/fceumm or /bin/nestopia Remember, I warned you in the past that use nestopia was not a very good one to use:) You are better off using Find & Replace in my Core Set, changing the command lines to all be /bin/nestopia Then, amending any that you want to be /bin/fceumm:) Then, you will have no issues opening RetroArch

In the past earlier posts, I read that Nestopia is better than Fceumm. Also, though Fceumm has many mappers, game screens are cut at the edges. I did plan to use that Find & Replace if anything goes wrong. Guess I should really do it then. Thank you! :)
Btw, do you know why Select + Start was not functioning? Even though my current command lines were different than what you suggest, previously the function worked well with no issue, so I wonder where the problem really is.

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'll try it tonight, thanks. Any idea how it could change like that?

In the past earlier posts, I read that Nestopia is better than Fceumm. Also, though Fceumm has many mappers, game screens are cut at the edges. I did plan to use that Find & Replace if anything goes wrong. Guess I should really do it then. Thank you! :)
Btw, do you know why Select + Start was not functioning? Even though my current command lines were different than what you suggest, previously the function worked well with no issue, so I wonder where the problem really is.

If you use the proper command line and have retroarch freshly installed, you will be able to do select+start to open retroarch. Using incorrect command lines and or use nestopia will end up causing a conflict.

/bin/fceumm /bin/nestopia are what you should be using:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2