Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

wigner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as the previous "discussion" of good or crap emus/filters (specifically regarding world 1-7 Yoshi'sIsland), has anyone considered it's an artifact of playing it on tv's/displays it wasn't programmed/coded/shaded for? I mean is ANYONE actually playing these on a CRT as intended? I'm no expert, just thinking "out loud"...I'm going to play yoshi's island until reaching 1-7 and experiencing the glitchy background or whatever is going on on a current gen hdmi in tv. THEN, I'll load that level and try on an HD hdmi in TV...Then maybe I can dig out an old ps3 with snes9x on it and try both tests again...if anyone's interested...
...meant to say second test on CRT hdmi tv...

dragonzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys using the updated hakchi2 "BRAC" that is floating around?

I am trying to see if I can get the 30 original games to show up via a symlink in the custom games folder to the actual location of the original roms.. not sure if anyone's actually tried this yet

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C:\Users\*user name*\Desktop>python sfc2sfrom.py c:\*folder rom is in*\*rom name*.smc c:\*folder roms in*\*rom name*.sfrom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

C:\Users\*user name*\Desktop>python sfc2sfrom.py c:\*folder rom is in*\*rom name*.smc c:\*folder roms in*\*rom name*.sfrom
thats the windows cmd command

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also have the script on your desktop for this particular command to work

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the games work fine, it just can't detect player 2, even if you use the right settings in the .desktop file (probably a custom firm issue ATM)

Meh, it's not a big deal. I just change the desktop file from "2" to "1" players, I figure nothing wrong with editing them as a precaution.

Rev2k7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys using the updated hakchi2 "BRAC" that is floating around?

I am trying to see if I can get the 30 original games to show up via a symlink in the custom games folder to the actual location of the original roms.. not sure if anyone's actually tried this yet

Do not use any folder structure until hakachi is fixed folders do not work. You can have over 30 games I have 101 and can use save states. I also gz ziped most games to save space.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games I've converted so far:

Kirby's Dream Land 3
Seiken Densetsu 3
Chrono Trigger
Donkey Kong Country 2
Breath of Fire 1

I know Kirby uses the SA-1 chip, not entirely sure if anything special needs to be done with that.

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do not use any folder structure until hakachi is fixed folders do not work. You can have over 30 games I have 101 and can use save states. I also gz ziped most games to save space.
is it possible to gz zip games for the NES mini also ?

Rev2k7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Games I've converted so far:

Kirby's Dream Land 3
Seiken Densetsu 3
Chrono Trigger
Donkey Kong Country 2
Breath of Fire 1

I know Kirby uses the SA-1 chip, not entirely sure if anything special needs to be done with that.

is it possible to gz zip games for the NES mini also ?

Kirby dreamland 3 without proper patch will cause a c8 got reset snes mini few times and you can play again then remove till u got the patch

I don't know about nes games.

Cluster has been really quiet.

Was debating if I should further develop hakachi2 but all redditors are attacking me as some evil copy that bricks your snes.

Reactions: vanditr

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby dreamland 3 without proper patch will cause a c8 got reset snes mini few times and you can play again then remove till u got the patch

I don't know about nes games.

Cluster has been really quiet.

Was debating if I should further develop hakachi2 but all redditors are attacking me as some evil copy that bricks your snes.

Well, a lot of people on Reddit are idiots, what do you expect. If you do further development, just don't place your work on Reddit. IDK. I don't know how to patch the ROM, so I may skip it.

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are the Devil!
No im joking because im Happy with the modded Version for the waiting time. ^^

Gesendet von meinem SD4930UR mit Tapatalk

Rev2k7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just find it odd that cluster has been so silent. The fix I did took 20ms so he could of easily made a snes ver from get go just no up front conversion and zipping.

Reactions: vanditr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn