Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you use the pcm pack from https://gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-nes-mini-very-simple-pimp-tool.456256/page-139 only or you are using also another pcm pack to make Clover-ui access to RA games?

Rgs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It comes on but as soon as I start a game, it goes blank then I get that error screen
If you don't explain more of the previous data, it'll more difficult try to help you. With no more Info I think that you put more games that mini supports. But gives us more info. And your mini will back to life ;)

Rgs.

OpTIMusPrimeNeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use the pcm pack from https://gbatemp.net/threads/hakchi2-nes-mini-very-simple-pimp-tool.456256/page-139 only or you are using also another pcm pack to make Clover-ui access to RA games?

Rgs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't explain more of the previous data, it'll more difficult try to help you. With no more Info I think that you put more games that mini supports. But gives us more info. And your mini will back to life ;)

Rgs.
I keep getting a error that says
C:\Users\wwwse_000\AppData\Local\Temp\7zO99F0.tmp\data\fes1.bin not found

Hacking_Myself

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's beautiful how NES Mini will be our next multi-emulator centre. Multi-platform games running naturally from the original NES Mini's UI; folders for specific ROMs according console's origin; and cake cherry, all this directly through external storage device! (fingers crossed)

@Cluster , doing for NES Mini what Nintendon't! :D

Reactions: fayce54 and nesito

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
In this case something on your hakchi2/games/ must be wrong. To be sure. extract a flesh 2.11 in another folder. Copy only the /dump folder from old hakchi2 folder and paste in your new hakchi2 folder. When It's ready add RA like pcm tell us in 139 page.
Put only the 1,5mb roms on RA roms folder. If all works ok. 2 options: 1.- Copy from hakchi2/games folder all games less the CLV-H-RARCH syncro games and tell us. 2.- Add NES games normally vía hakchi2.

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I dumped all files and re downloaded hakchi2 and it still does it. I think I've official bricked a NES Classic.
I'm not a expert, but I think more that you are doing something wrong, I don't see any NESCE brick. And probably yours isn't the first. Please give all the info(useful) that can to try help you.

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

djovelha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dumped all files and re downloaded hakchi2 and it still does it. I think I've official bricked a NES Classic.
it can't be, it's impossible to brick this thing. Sorry for asking again, what are you trying to reflash? Also, if you used "Flash Original Kernel" in Hakchi, boot up the NESCE and go to Settings -> Reset. You may have things inside the memory taking up the extra space.

djovelha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done the process many times to add games and now it's doing this
that error was common with too many games selected. You may have a lot of things inside the machine. Have you messed with the init file? Have you flashed RetroArch? How Many games? How many savestates?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: