Hacking HackMii Installer v0.7

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a post on the HackMii blog which implies that the HBC changes its title ID periodically. Has anyone looked into that?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
sebastian9 said:
This is the surprise.

http://www.wiihacks.com/general-homebrew-h...mii-update.html

Enjoy your ban.
rolleyes.gif

Well this "trusted computing" bullshit is already explained here : http://hackmii.com/2010/05/of_homebrew_and_antipiracy/

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
BlackVivi said:
drmr said:
Team Twiizers has no history of "Anti-Piracy". And we're not starting now.
Just posting it again. drmr is a member of team twiizers, btw.
+1

I can't see TT having a secret that would piss some people off. I imagine w/e the secret is, it is going to make everyone happy (or at least not piss anyone off). But what do I know anyways... all I know, is team twiizers is awesome, and I got enuf respect for each and every one of them.

I would love it if some1 from TT at least told us how long we have to wait to find out the secret! The suspense is killing me! lol

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think they would do anything like this

Plus anyway usb loading is not really illegal, sure it helps piracy bit like torrents but it can be used for legal purposes as well

Like I use usb loader to backup all my games that I bought legally so my bro and sisters dont scratch and break the disks, I have never downloaded a game online and dont plan to anytime soon

So I dont think they will implement it, if drmr says on behalf of tt that they have no history of anti-piracy then I believe him/her

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried everything to find out the sureprize; button combos, loading WAD Mang, even reverting to old HBC, nothing has surprized me yet. Maybe the surprize is instead of listing 4 homebrew apps, it lists 5 at once? IDK.

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
Yyhhggtt said:
I tried everything to find out the sureprize; button combos, loading WAD Mang, even reverting to old HBC, nothing has surprized me yet. Maybe the surprize is instead of listing 4 homebrew apps, it lists 5 at once? IDK.

Thats not really amazing and no one will really care

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Richardarkless said:
Yyhhggtt said:

I know, but I just took a guess because it doesn't say it in the change log, also I was kind of being sarcastic.

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
Yyhhggtt said:
Richardarkless said:
Yyhhggtt said:

I know, but I just took a guess because it doesn't say it in the change log, also I was kind of being sarcastic.

Integrated app store in the homebrew channel? maybe theres a transparent button somewhere on it lol, im gonna press everywhere
biggrin.gif

I know we had this with that homebrew browser but it will feel much more integrated into the experience

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
...Keep guessing!

rolleyes.gif

Did you work it out or did someone tell you?

QUOTE(fogbank @ Jul 28 2010, 08:10 PM) There is a post on the HackMii blog which implies that the HBC changes its title ID periodically. Has anyone looked into that?
That's an interesting idea...But people have already tried changing the date on their Wii AFAIK to try and find if its time activated.

EDIT: If you mean this comment: http://hackmii.com/2010/07/hackmii-install...2/#comment-6504 -- I don't see how that makes any sense, plenty of people have reported the same title ID, and I'm sure at least SOME of them have had their Wii off for a while between installing and checking title ID.

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
...Keep guessing!

rolleyes.gif

Come on spill, you know you want to
evil.gif

SifJar said:
QUOTE(fogbank @ Jul 28 2010, 08:10 PM) There is a post on the HackMii blog which implies that the HBC changes its title ID periodically. Has anyone looked into that?
That's an interesting idea...But people have already tried changing the date on their Wii AFAIK to try and find if its time activated.

Could it be remotely activated like we know that it sends data maybe it will receive the command to change it

B

Bladeforce

I think the big surprise is it's got mario galaxy 3 built into it and it will only enable when you've got all 242 stars in the galaxy 2 save file, then once you've done galaxy 3 there's a limited edition gt5 to play as there's more chance of it being on wii than sony releasing it on time. oh and then after all that fun it shoves out a 3ds through the disc slot for free whilst saying waninkoko is gay :
ohnoes.png
D

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi all a quick question about priiloader, I read all 16 pages and still none the wiser, maybe I missed something I dunno, I just powered up my wii after moving house and I updated to 1.07, and updated priiloader to 0.4 but still get this missing title id thing, do I have to wait for a priiloader update to get it to autoboot?

I am on 4.1E and dont want to update to 4.3E if possible

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard that the surprise reveals itself if you're able to pop all the bubbles really fast so that none are on the screen. You even have to get the smaller bubbles too that form after you pop the big ones. Anyone got mad fast WiiMote skillz....?

I wonder if anyone will actually try this
biggrin.gif

-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, ohkay