fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
capple123 said:
dronesplitter said:
I like the new Homebrew Channel but here is the bug I seem to be experiencing.

I normally have my SD card and a USB flash drive plugged in, both with apps. In 1.0.6, I could easily push 1 on the wiimote and choose my USB drive in the menu, click ok, and it would load those apps just fine. With 1.0.7, that menu exhibits strange behavior. At first, it seems to list the USB drive as an option but then disappears. If I click it fast enough to avoid this and say ok, it tries to reload but then just shows the SD apps again. At this point, trying to shut down to system menu just reloads HBC.

If I load HBC with just the USB drive in, those apps show as they normally would. So, is it safe to say it seems that the problem only happens when you have both SD and USB plugged in?

Thanks, hope someone can test/verify this.
Back on page 12 I had a similar post. With this new release if you have a problem they could easily get over looked so I will reinforce your issue Here was my post
QUOTEJust installed the update..
HBC channel now will not display my Apps on my USB hard drive. Drive is still working as for CFG USB loader is displaying my *.wbfs file from the Fat32 partition.

Update:
I way playing some more Seems that when I try to return to system menu with no SD card in or with an SD card with no apps folder HBC reboots to the apps menu displaying my USB apps

Help anyone?

And I'm sure it here somewhere but Priiloader wont launch HBC is there an update to that as well?

Back on page 8 I posted this....

This update did not go very smoothly...after update my priiloader quit auto booting wiiflow...HBC was very buggy...all apps r on usb, sometimes it connected sometimes it didn't...wouldn't exit to system menu...only restarted HBC...i'm not sure what the problem was, but i resolved it all by uninstalling priiloader...reinstalling ios202, hermes 222v4/223v4, wanins 249v19/250v19,and ios 70...all of which i found http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-...below...through the guide...then reinstalled priiloader and wiiflow autoboot file...im sure this wasnt all necessary, but something didnt go over well by just updating HBC to 1.0.7...im sure u real modders can tell us what went wrong here and a simple way to avoid it from happening to others...thanx 4 your time

And as mentioned....HBC is working as it should...accessing apps off HDD and exiting to sytem menu correctly...hope this will fix yours as well

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what the surprise is!!

...Let's just say, if you've updated, you'll know soon enough!!

yay.gif

orion23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, this guy here fixed Priiloader to detect the new Homebrew Channel 1.0.7

-snip-

Register.....It works!

C.S.I. said:
Worked like a charm for me. (Upgraded with HDD attatched)

Like that it remembers your last settings.

Now just have to wait for Priiloader to get an update to be able to launch the HBC directly.

I never actually thought I would see the day when the HBC would actually show an available update =)

meraner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I got the same problem with the USB HDD (Western Digital Essentials 500GB). I have System Menu 4.1, only Wanin cios rev 17 and previously homebrew channel 1.0.6. HDD has a) active FAT32 partition b) NTFS partition c) WBFS partition. There the apps on USB HDD worked.
Then I installed HBC update and the USB drive does not show contents any more (it flashes for some instants when trying to change, but then remains grayed out).
I might try to reinstall cios, but doubt it will help.
I hope the issues can be fixed, either with your help or by the developers.

Thx

By the way, usb loader gx and triiforce mrc -> don't try to get back to HBC ... black screen ... go to system menu instead.

UPDATE:
I just saw someone reported my problem, so I will stick to what comes out there
http://bugs.hackmii.com/index.php?do=detai...6&project=6

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
orion23 said:
Actually, this guy here fixed Priiloader to detect the new Homebrew Channel 1.0.7

-snip-

Register.....It works!

C.S.I. said:
Worked like a charm for me. (Upgraded with HDD attatched)

Like that it remembers your last settings.

Now just have to wait for Priiloader to get an update to be able to launch the HBC directly.

I never actually thought I would see the day when the HBC would actually show an available update =)

Why bother linking to a site that has direct ISO downloads, to an unofficial mod, when you can download an official beta..?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=242780

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I updated, and I love the new look. Also, for the 4.3 wii, thank god for this release, really simplifies the modding life. Thank you, excellent work.

Not sure why everyone is worry about the surprise, how bad could it be (mauifrog starts looking for wood, but finds none).

SquareWheel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dronesplitter said:
I like the new Homebrew Channel but here is the bug I seem to be experiencing.

I normally have my SD card and a USB flash drive plugged in, both with apps. In 1.0.6, I could easily push 1 on the wiimote and choose my USB drive in the menu, click ok, and it would load those apps just fine. With 1.0.7, that menu exhibits strange behavior. At first, it seems to list the USB drive as an option but then disappears. If I click it fast enough to avoid this and say ok, it tries to reload but then just shows the SD apps again. At this point, trying to shut down to system menu just reloads HBC.

If I load HBC with just the USB drive in, those apps show as they normally would. So, is it safe to say it seems that the problem only happens when you have both SD and USB plugged in?

Thanks, hope someone can test/verify this.
I have this exact same problem.

cojiro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
muck chucker said:
Is it normal for my USB flash drive to work in both USB ports or is that new?
what is it being used for? Waninkoko's cIOS will only work in one of them (so for USB iso loader, should just work in one) but for all other uses in HBC, it should not have a problem

priv

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
confirmed ftpii broken here.

PASV file list failed, and file cannot transfer either in active or passive.

Seems that current ftpii 0.21 depends on DVDX to work correctly. But hackmii installer v0.7 removed DVDX.

Install back DVDX using v0.6 fixes this problem.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
priv said:

Seems that current ftpii 0.21 depends on DVDX to work correctly. But hackmii installer v0.7 removed DVDX.

Yeah it issues DI_Init at the very start. App should be compiled with said fixes in DI_Init or DVDX should be re-installed.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
So umm... Nothing for virgin E Wii's? ( w/o Indian Jones).

Not my Wii, otherwise I wouldn't have updated
tongue.gif

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
WiiCrazy said:
priv said:

Yeah it issues DI_Init at the very start. App should be compiled with said fixes in DI_Init or DVDX should be re-installed.

I haven't updated yet, but I am using ftpii and I don't have DVDX installed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43