Hacking Hack SXOS

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
pip install pycryptodome
still got "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Crypto' " tried pip install crypto comes back with "Requirement already satisfied: " tried the script again but still module not fund tried pip install pycrypto comes back with exit code 01 tried to uninstall using pip uninstall (crypto,pycryptodome,pycrypto) and then updatet pip setuptools reinstalled again still wouldnt work then i tried python 3,6 no luck then back to 3.9 ..... im about to give up is anyone so nice to generate me the license.dat and boot.dat with my licenserequest.dat?

Last edited by rantex92,

juin94

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello,
to have a free license, how to inject the payload with TegraRcmGUI in the sx core?
in the reacher17 tutorial, he doesn't explain it?
what method?
thank you

kimitoboku101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Sorry my sxos only show screen BOOT.DAT? even i try many method and way -_-, i see somebody can do but where i'm wrong ??
this relate to the sdcard ??

ZettaLouis

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Thanks to @Reacher17

Here's the guide with the graphics and new hacks, with this everything will work the same as on original sxos 3.10
======================================================================================

**SXOS currently only supports Switch firmware up to 11.0.0** - any newer firmware will fail, you can downgrade using AtmosphereNX and then create an emunand running 11.0.0 firmware for use with SXOS.

1: Copy an untouched clean SXOS 3.10 boot.dat to your sd card root directory and Use SXOS payload to launch it.
2: Launch SXOS - and if you don't have license-request.dat - this will be created on the root of your micro sd card.
3: Copy license-request.dat from your switch to the extracted folder you download from this post.
4: Copy a clean SXOS 3.10 boot.dat to the folder and rename it to boot.dat.orig (this will keep it from being modified).
5: Click SXOS-GFX.exe - this will create a new folder called out that will contain some bin files which a created from the themes folder (you can remove this be clicking on SXOS-GFX.exe again)
6: If you have python 3.9 installed - run SX_License_Hack.py and boot.dat and license.dat should be created.
7: Copy the newly created boot.dat and license.dat to the root of your micro sd card.
8: Use SXOS payload to launch.

**note - SXOS extra hekate icon can be modded at line 310 (BL.write(b'argon/payloads/hekate.bin') to launch any payload you want, just change the path to the payload you with to launch, line 314 contains the name for that icon - once again change this to what you want.**

Also autoboot code was commented out - you can re-enable this again in the script if you want to show the SXOS options during boot - or just press the volume + button to bring up the options menu.
i have problem on step 6, I install python 3.10 and can't run SX_License_Hack.py.
" rename it to boot.dat.orig" exactly ".orig"

brawhalla1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I followed the previous discussion about the xci mounting, I've been studying this subject and these links for reference, I'm willing to implement and everything you said here I've already gathered before with switchbrew and libnx documentation. But I still think it's possible to mount an xci virtual drive and register it with the responsible service

Last edited by brawhalla1,

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying this for the first time since the sx site has been down for ages.

Have Python 3.9.7 installed and followed all steps but the boot.dat and license.dat do not get created.

Once I click on the SX_License_Hack python file a command window appears briefly and then disappears.

Is there any way to see any error output generated or slow it down so I can see what is executing?

TIA

Edit - I took a video and slowed it down and it shows:

boot.dat.orig - not found - exiting script

But I copied an original boot.dat (3.10) from the sd card that successfully generated the license-request.dat file to the folder with the script and other files. I made sure to rename it boot.dat.orig.

I tried updating the script and hardcoding the full path and it gives the same not found error.

Last edited by bostonBC,

whitezombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Python installed you should be able to right click the script and choose Edit with IDLE 64 bit. You go to Run and then Run Module if you want to see the output.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Python installed you should be able to right click the script and choose Edit with IDLE 64 bit. You go to Run and then Run Module if you want to see the output.
Thanks!. Getting further...

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\sxoshack\SX_License_Hack.py", line 8, in <module>
from Crypto.Cipher import AES
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Crypto'

So I installed it but got an error...

pip install pycryptodome==3.4.3

C:\Users\Bob>C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip
Requirement already satisfied: pip in c:\users\bob\appdata\local\programs\python\python39\lib\site-packages (21.2.3)
Collecting pip
Downloading pip-21.3.1-py3-none-any.whl (1.7 MB)
|████████████████████████████████| 1.7 MB ...
Installing collected packages: pip
Attempting uninstall: pip
Found existing installation: pip 21.2.3
Uninstalling pip-21.2.3:
Successfully uninstalled pip-21.2.3
Successfully installed pip-21.3.1

C:\Users\Bob>pip install pycryptodome==3.4.3
Collecting pycryptodome==3.4.3
Using cached pycryptodome-3.4.3.tar.gz (6.5 MB)
Preparing metadata (setup.py) ... done
Using legacy 'setup.py install' for pycryptodome, since package 'wheel' is not installed.
Installing collected packages: pycryptodome
Running setup.py install for pycryptodome ... error
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: 'C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\python.exe' -u -c 'import io, os, sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'C:\\Users\\Bob\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-install-j4qixfza\\pycryptodome_6015be0bc5694a3083c4ee2376306403\\setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'C:\\Users\\Bob\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-install-j4qixfza\\pycryptodome_6015be0bc5694a3083c4ee2376306403\\setup.py'"'"';f = getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__) if os.path.exists(__file__) else io.StringIO('"'"'from setuptools import setup; setup()'"'"');code = f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record 'C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-fhp959yi\install-record.txt' --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers 'C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Include\pycryptodome'
cwd: C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-j4qixfza\pycryptodome_6015be0bc5694a3083c4ee2376306403\

minotir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks!. Getting further...

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\sxoshack\SX_License_Hack.py", line 8, in <module>
from Crypto.Cipher import AES
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Crypto'

So I installed it but got an error...

pip install pycryptodome==3.4.3

C:\Users\Bob>C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip
Requirement already satisfied: pip in c:\users\bob\appdata\local\programs\python\python39\lib\site-packages (21.2.3)
Collecting pip
Downloading pip-21.3.1-py3-none-any.whl (1.7 MB)
|████████████████████████████████| 1.7 MB ...
Installing collected packages: pip
Attempting uninstall: pip
Found existing installation: pip 21.2.3
Uninstalling pip-21.2.3:
Successfully uninstalled pip-21.2.3
Successfully installed pip-21.3.1

C:\Users\Bob>pip install pycryptodome==3.4.3
Collecting pycryptodome==3.4.3
Using cached pycryptodome-3.4.3.tar.gz (6.5 MB)
Preparing metadata (setup.py) ... done
Using legacy 'setup.py install' for pycryptodome, since package 'wheel' is not installed.
Installing collected packages: pycryptodome
Running setup.py install for pycryptodome ... error
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: 'C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\python.exe' -u -c 'import io, os, sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'C:\\Users\\Bob\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-install-j4qixfza\\pycryptodome_6015be0bc5694a3083c4ee2376306403\\setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'C:\\Users\\Bob\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-install-j4qixfza\\pycryptodome_6015be0bc5694a3083c4ee2376306403\\setup.py'"'"';f = getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__) if os.path.exists(__file__) else io.StringIO('"'"'from setuptools import setup; setup()'"'"');code = f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record 'C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-record-fhp959yi\install-record.txt' --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers 'C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\Include\pycryptodome'
cwd: C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-j4qixfza\pycryptodome_6015be0bc5694a3083c4ee2376306403\
Just use pip install pycryptodome

After that, go to the hack script folder, on the "view" tab on the top select "show file name extensions", the rename your file to "boot.dat.orig". You can write after the file extension even though it doesn't look like it at first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs