Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I also have the sxos splash screen too please?
Post automatically merged:

excuse me would it be alright if i have the splash screen for sxos please?
How did you extract the resources from SX OS?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And most definitely, make sure you have a perfectly formatted SD card to FAT32 or exFAT depending on the size you got. Make sure the launcher is not corrupted, as this will trigger the brick code.

No NEVER USE ExFat. There's no brick code on the last SX either

I have an stock sysmmc 17.0.0 with emummc 16.1.0 on hidden sd partition and an sxos emunand 11.0.0 on sysnand.

All working

Dual hidden EmuNAND?

Reactions: Maupiti

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• IMG_20231127_122813.jpg
    IMG_20231127_122813.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 1701106168325279279885991580518.jpg
    1701106168325279279885991580518.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this hack adds compatibility for 17.00?
No u need fw 11 to run sx os, so either need to do the steps posted earlier in the thread like page 78 or downgrade sysnand then make sx os nand back up of that, then go back to fw 17 but think that's likely to get u banned but I have no idea if downgrading sysnand offline does or not

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would you want to use SX OS nowadays?
Well me personally I have a bunch of movies and TV shows that I made like in 2018 and the stuff to make more so would like to put on hdd and play on my oled, I already know they work cuz used them awhile back on sx os and can still install the nsp on fw17 atmosphere but rather load the xci

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No. And it never will.

Though you are probably right, it should be mentioned that it was you who literally spent pages bashing this project, claiming that it was impossible, and never going to happen. I would have expected you to be too traumatized to return. Maybe @Reacher17 will return, now, just to prove you wrong again.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Though you are probably right, it should be mentioned that it was you who literally spent pages bashing this project, claiming that it was impossible, and never going to happen. I would have expected you to be too traumatized to return. Maybe @Reacher17 will return, now, just to prove you wrong again.
When he gets the source, then it could be made compatible with the latest firmware. But this is very very unlikely. I mean, this thread is from 2021 and it's still just compatible 'till 11.0.0. Where's your dude now, huh? :hrth:

And by the way, I never said it is impossible. For real, the first 9 pages are full with...nothing? Just random posts with code and random uploaded payloads on mega. That's fishy and everyone should know that payloads from untrustworthy sources shouldn't be executed because of the high risk to turn your console into an expensive paperweight. I'm not the only one who thinks exactly like this.

Okay, in my defense, a few posts of mine are not nice. I realized that. But still...that doesn't change my opinion about the beginning of this thread.

Last edited by BaamAlex,
  • Haha
Reactions: Blythe93 and tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
When he gets the source, then it could be made compatible with the latest firmware. But this is very very unlikely. I mean, this thread is from 2021 and it's still just compatible 'till 11.0.0. Where's your dude now, huh? :hrth:

And by the way, I never said it is impossible. For real, the first 9 pages are full with...nothing? Just random posts with code and random uploaded payloads on mega. That's fishy and everyone should know that payloads from untrustworthy sources shouldn't be executed because of the high risk to turn your console into an expensive paperweight. I'm not the only one who thinks exactly like this.

Okay, in my defense, a few posts of mine are not nice. I realized that. But still...that doesn't change my opinion about the beginning of this thread.
Maybe are his muse, and we were all waiting for you to provide your doubts to summon a resurgence of motivation.

Pages are full of nothing because the posts of you being an antagonistic asshat were removed. But I remember. I would have liked to see you become more optimistic as a result, if I am being honest. It's not wrong to be careful.

I think it's funny.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and everything works the same except SX Installer. Just get the title background but a blank screen when you run it.

I've checked on the same Switch and same microSD card but with the original SX OS boot.dat and license and SX Installer works fine.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a work around? Would love to be able to load xci's from a hard disk.

Reactions: raxadian

xiaoa

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I executing the py script succeeded. I copy new boot.dat and license.dat to root direction for sd, but it shows BOOT.DAT?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto