Hacking Hack SXOS

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What's source of the claim that Xecuter stole Nintendo's code for the XCI loader? I find it believable but I see people throwing it around and I've never seen any evidence. I know they embed a cert which is illegal(?) but that isn't code it's just data needed to load the xci.
That key is stolen "Code". If really things were as easy as you say "unnecessary". There would already be more than one Loader or Custom Atmosphere with FREE LICENSE without the "unnecessary" code

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Its not really important for the copyright aspect, if its stolen data or code, stolen code is just easier to understand for most people, so thats why its probably used in this case.
It doesn't matter if it is just data or code. It is code from nintendo. And that is illegal.
That key is stolen "Code". If really things were as easy as you say "unnecessary". There would already be more than one Loader or Custom Atmosphere with FREE LICENSE without the "unnecessary" code

Didn't say it wasn't illegal, in fact I said I thought it was. I'm just saying it doesn't contain Nintendo code since data and code aren't the same thing.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Didn't say it wasn't illegal, in fact I said I thought it was. I'm just saying it doesn't contain Nintendo code since data and code aren't the same thing.

Anyway I see that OP is not interested in getting that loader, if not to use the loader without the Xecuter license.

However. You are not defending him when he is not offering revealing information, I have only read him ravings.

By the way, who is Reacher17? Can I also create a thread doing something without them knowing if I know how to do it or not?

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop. Just stop. Everything you write here hasn't made sense for a long time. It's about time to close this bullshit here.

-snip-

There you go again. Leave if you don't like the thread. You think everyone needs your approval. Calm down frau.

Are you going to do a write up or did you just start the thread for some attention?

Wait and see. I think you are the one demanding attention.

OP. Keep going. Let's see what happens.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The problem I see in this thread is that OP started it without being advanced enough in his project. So obviously people will doubt him if he can't provide any evidence for his breakthrough. It's like someone posted on a medical forum that he's got a cure for cancer. People would ask him how it works, and he'd answer "I'm still working on it... give me time". :rolleyes:

Reactions: BigOnYa

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there was a Chinese clone of the SX pro which came with a hacked version of SX which was already activated, I think it was for version 2.9X thou.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks, yes the XK OS, but that has a activation tab on the website, so i wonder how they managed to activated it ?

I don't think it was that one, but it the same post someone has posted a quote from GaryOPA, so it could have been this

"Earlier today, I took a in-depth look at the ACEOS v1.0 which was released on their website to go along with their new AceNS Pro dongle.

And its a poor hacked up malfunctioning copy of much earlier SX OS BETA, with various older bugs in it along with newer ones, it will not correctly support any future update, nor does it support running things like SX Installer and other newer apps, and in my tests, it quickly corrupted my MicroSD card even when it was formatted as FAT32.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/xkos-clone-of-sxos.529728/#post-8486252

Reacher17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Addr 0x81000950 id

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Function sub_186DD8

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mov w11, #950
Movk w11, #8100, lsl#16
Ldrb w14, [x11]
Mov x15 , #0x11
Cmp w14, w15
B # 0x8194000
B #0x80186e14

Last edited by Reacher17,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Honestly. Why is this thread even allowed to be open?
That post above yours is sxos decompiled and loaded into ida/ghidra and is showing what subroutine the op patched, then shows some instructions that the program does....some people can understand this - although 99.9% don't have a clue.

Reactions: HollowGrams

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro