one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
i think GS2 music is the best!
you must do the same thing for GS3 cuz GS3 music sux !
not GS2
smile.gif
What? I absolutely adore GS3 music, GS1's is okay, but GS2 is a bit worse than other two. In my opinion, of course.
unsure.gif

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
At least now I know I share the same opinion with many. The story line in the second one was pretty cool, and I was glad that Edgeworth had returned, but the music was also my big letdown. Unfortunately I own the actual cart, and not the rom, so I can't do this hack at least to my knowledge
frown.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At least now I know I share the same opinion with many. The story line in the second one was pretty cool, and I was glad that Edgeworth had returned, but the music was also my big letdown. Unfortunately I own the actual cart, and not the rom, so I can't do this hack at least to my knowledge
frown.gif

You can't do it on the cart but uh...well, I'll let you fill in the blanks
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

I'm just wondering is it possible to replace the Ace Attorney music with that from Apollo Justice? I have both roms and it would be great to replay AA again with the music from GS4
smile.gif

bananafana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link is broken now, could someone who downloaded the hacked SDAT file please reupload it and post the link? I absolutely can't stand the cross-examination music in PW2 and I haven't played for ages because of that D: I will be forever grateful! :P

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bananafana said:
The link is broken now, could someone who downloaded the hacked SDAT file please reupload it and post the link? I absolutely can't stand the cross-examination music in PW2 and I haven't played for ages because of that
ohnoes.png
I will be forever grateful!
tongue.gif

Turn the volume off or do it yourself. Nobody will respond to a three-year old thread with information.

xjum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surely this file exists somewhere out there, but I've yet to find it.
PW2 music is awful/unplayable, would greatly appreciate a sound_data replace to use PW1 court music.

D

Deleted-236924

It's been almost 2 years since the last post in the topic, it's highly unlikely you're going to get a response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade