Gaming Gyakuten Saiban 2 DS

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes it's realeased as best price, and no it not going to be in dual language. 物語 means story. it says that the story unfolds by using your touch screen (or touch panel as it says in katakana)

Pochi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wow, this is pure evil!!!!

Boy boy boy boy boy, I just can't wait...

I already had the chance to play a fan-translated episode of Phoenix Wright and I was already so happy...

Hope I won't die from a heart attack when I put my hand on this treasure...

MajinGohan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Awesome, I hope the translation will be semi-passable
tongue.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm this sequel to the original on GBA, this is that one that Capcom is supposedly releasing along with the 3rd in the US on mobile phones right?

Therefore if YES is the answer to question 1 there, then this would be the only GOOD way to get this game in english is to import it then right?

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'm confused. I thought we were only on the Nintendo handhelds getting the 1st (which is already out) and the 4th in early 07 on DS but #2 and #3 from the GBA were just going to mobile phones.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GAH! This is number 4 being released in the US. There is no 2 and 3 on the DS.

Unless something has been announced that I don't know about...

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^Thank you, they were starting to confuse the crap out of me.

2 and 3 are supposedly going into english over I dunno what mobile companies setup, but 2 and 3 are hitting the phone gaming circuit.

4 is the first one made FOR the DS specifically and that's the one I had figured was coming here as a sequel in 07.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh... lemme clear things up. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice for all is the english version of Gyakuten Saiban 2! Which it's coming out in JAPAN FIRST as a remake with the english version we'll be getting(same exact english translation we'll be getting... WORD FOR FREAKIN' WORD!). Also coming out in Japan this year is Gyakuten Saiban 4, which is the first NEW Gyakuten Saiban game to come out in Japan since the 3rd one for the GBA. This new game being released does NOT feature Phoenix Wright as the attorney you play, but instead a new attorney who also happens to have an odd hairstyle.

So in a nutshell, Gyakuten Saiban 2 = Phoenix Wright Ace Attornet Justice for All, both have the same english text, but the Japanese version is being released first. Gyakuten Saiban 4 = JAPAN EXCLUSIVE... for the time being. Whether or not the title will contain english text is not determined yet, but odds are it won't. Also, it's been built from the ground up for the DS so it should be using more of the DS' special features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...