outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh... lemme clear things up. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice for all is the english version of Gyakuten Saiban 2! Which it's coming out in JAPAN FIRST as a remake with the english version we'll be getting(same exact english translation we'll be getting... WORD FOR FREAKIN' WORD!). Also coming out in Japan this year is Gyakuten Saiban 4, which is the first NEW Gyakuten Saiban game to come out in Japan since the 3rd one for the GBA. This new game being released does NOT feature Phoenix Wright as the attorney you play, but instead a new attorney who also happens to have an odd hairstyle.

So in a nutshell, Gyakuten Saiban 2 = Phoenix Wright Ace Attornet Justice for All, both have the same english text, but the Japanese version is being released first. Gyakuten Saiban 4 = JAPAN EXCLUSIVE... for the time being. Whether or not the title will contain english text is not determined yet, but odds are it won't. Also, it's been built from the ground up for the DS so it should be using more of the DS' special features.

I concur. GS4 will be released at some point in the states, just not as Justice for All (which is GS2)

m9cus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its such a subjective question, but without doubt my favourite game is animal crossing wild world

that is the one i have played the most.
i think that new super mario bros is amazing too.

D

Deleted User

Just in case someone cares: play-asia.com just put up an ad on their front page stating they will give away an exclusive sticker set as a bonus. Nice!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Kinda off-topic, kinda related... I was banned in banned awhile ago in 4chan for posting Gyakuten Saiban 2 spoilers KAKAKAKAKAKA. XD (and lol I changed my IP, said "i'm sorry" and got perma-banned lol, I love /v/)

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Kinda off-topic, kinda related... I was banned in banned awhile ago in 4chan for posting Gyakuten Saiban 2 spoilers KAKAKAKAKAKA. XD (and lol I changed my IP, said "i'm sorry" and got perma-banned lol, I love /v/)
That was you?
Damn, the internet IS a small place. Well, it's not like posting spoilers ANYWHERE would get you any possitive response...

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

That was you?
Damn, the internet IS a small place. Well, it's not like posting spoilers ANYWHERE would get you any possitive response...

Ahahaha! I'm really sorry. I assumed it was okay for cesspool like 4chan, considering I've seen worse things there (racist remarks, outright flaming and trolling). Anyway, I lol that you fell for a "(animated boobies)" trap. That and sorry really. (It was screenshot with Mei Kuruma with the post saying "(animated boobies)", when clicked of course it showed spoilers instead.)

Not really something to be proud of and it was kinda underhanded but I'm amazed I was banned after I've posted it alot of times. (I post it whenever I see a Phoenix Wright thread.) Also weird that I was banned considering there's alot of more bannable shit going there that the mods ignore. Other than that, I love /v/ because other than the fanboy threads, forced memes and lame reposts, you get some nice news and discussion if not rarely. I mostly help out there too (googling for others
sleep.gif
like that Kamiwaza thing and translating Japanese if the OP's not a retard.)

Back on topic, GS2 can't come sooner... with everyone saving for Wii. ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*