Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm just curious about this but
Did no one has translating Gyakuten Saiban 2 (GBA) to english
(Sorry for My Bad English)
P.S : Is there any updates here?
Indeed, nobody has translated GS2 on the GBA yet.

However, the same could have been said for GS1 and GS3 a few years ago.

As for updates... Well, we're still working on case 4 in GS1, but I can't provide any estimations as to when it will be complete.

theevilsaibaman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having an issue with both patches of the game provided here. Neither of them are working for me.

I patch the IPS file onto my rom and open the game. The main menu is all in English and so is the case menu. But when I select case 1, the cutscene with Sawhit killing the lady doesn't start. I just get a black screen with no sound. I've tried deviating from my own rom and using other people's to see if it was just my rom, but it does not seem to be making a difference.

It's definitely the patch because it DOES start when I just run the rom without the patch. I tried using both mGBA and VBA just to see if it was my emulator, and the results were once again unchanged.

EDIT: Nevermind it's suddenly working now despite the fact I changed nothing. 🤷

Last edited by theevilsaibaman,

ValHam

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanna join your team in order to work on editing some graphics for GS2 (right now, I might know more on what to do in the future if I do join this project). Hit me up at ValHam#4736 on Discord if you wanna chat further.

Lord_Of_Death

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a version of gyakuten saiban 3 that works with an emulator like MyBoy as that is all I have available and would love to get into the series?
@h3rmit

(Sorry for the @)

Lord_Of_Death

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It should work on just about any other emulator, if it doesn't use Retroarch and or make sure that you are patching the right version of the rom for GS3 GBA.
Hey thanks for the info I currently don't have a computer that can patch exe files and I can't seem to find an app that can any recommendations? Or is there a pre-patched version I can download?

Chris_Dai_Gyakuten_Saiban

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey thanks for the info I currently don't have a computer that can patch exe files and I can't seem to find an app that can any recommendations? Or is there a pre-patched version I can download?
The only pre-patched version I recommended is from CD Romance, I would link it to you but because this website doesn't support piracy, Google is your friend for this one, you could also use rom patcher on Android if that is what you are using.

Lord_Of_Death

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The only pre-patched version I recommended is from CD Romance, I would link it to you but because this website doesn't support piracy, Google is your friend for this one, you could also use rom patcher on Android if that is what you are using.
yeah i am using android specifically oppo A5Xs, so is it just an app called rom patcher?

edit no need I found it

Last edited by Lord_Of_Death,

Lord_Of_Death

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You should probably finish 1 and 2 first. The plot is linked together, so some things won't make sense if you haven't finished earlier games, and there are spoilers.
I've seen what happens cos, my friend plays and spoiled the whole thing for me
Post automatically merged:

hey i found an issue with the patching for gyakuten saiban 3 specifically case 2 and the key card item. the text at the end glitches, its still readable but yeah. found another in the final moments of the stolen turnabout Ron's translation has a typo.

Last edited by Lord_Of_Death,

OmegaTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've seen what happens cos, my friend plays and spoiled the whole thing for me
Post automatically merged:

hey i found an issue with the patching for gyakuten saiban 3 specifically case 2 and the key card item. the text at the end glitches, its still readable but yeah. found another in the final moments of the stolen turnabout Ron's translation has a typo.
That happens because the size of the that piece of evidence description is bigger than the original japanese graphic, as for the typo you mentioned, h3rmit has stated in the past that he will get around to fix GS3 someday, we just don't know when, but he's aware of the many, MANY issues the translation has.

Lord_Of_Death

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As far as I know, GS1 is almost finished the only thing left is to finish translating the last few subcases for case 4 from there we will move onto GS2.
Ok cool thanks I will probs wait for it to be done. I recently just got power for my caravan (it's like a thing) so I got more stuff I can do. Is there any estimate for the time it would take?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone