weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i need a little help here
i had used Gw on my real nand on 3ds , then i set up the emunand
now i want to copy the sav files created for my roms on gw on my 3ds and transfer them to the sd card in my 3ds xl ,the 3ds xl also has emunand setup
when i put the sd from the 3ds in the pc it only shows the emunand partition , so where are the sav files that were created by gateway for games i played on the older gw(real nand) fw before i set up the emunand? in the real nand partition ? or the emunand partition? and what directorry?
i was to understand that the sav files would be in the root, but i can not get to the root of the original partition ,only the emunand partition

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok nevermind ,i forgot i used abother sd card and forgot to copy the data over to the new sd after i set up the emunand,
bur does anyone know how to tell which sav file goes to which game?
i just see a bunch of files that start with 0004 and end with 30800 , 54000 ,60200
do the last numbers have to do with a rom number that i can look up on some chart someplace?

EDIT : i wonder if gateway can implement some kind of new system for naming sav files on the SD in 2.0 final, appears there is no way to tell which files are to which games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill