Status
Not open for further replies.

pelisoli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So after all i guess we are going to have all a very cool xmas Gift from GW team. I got this email yesterday from GW

My email to GW:

Hello i am a customer of you i have my gateway 3ds and i am very happy with it.

Although i have 1 major question for you guys? The only game almost i bought the gateway in the first place was to play pokemon, and yet to support for it.... Is going around there in some forums that gateway team will release a new revision of the FW 2.0 with pokemon X rom support before Christmas. Is that true?? can some on please confirm me this?

Thank You so much,
Pedro Luro

Their Response:

VHKOUKV.jpg

dagro

Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest everyone who emails gateway team to say in the email that they don't reply back rather make a post or video on the website. It would stop so many queries being sent to them and clones won't be able to make "proof" videos before gateway team.

EDIT: it was already mentioned when the beta was released you are late.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wait you bought gateway only for pokemon and you got 4.5..
There are alot of good 3ds games out there. Enjoy them.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it really necessary to make a new topic on this?

Anyway, I hope this update turns out great. I hope online works, otherwise :glare: .

blazeddd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question related to 3ds game support, why did all the development stop for 3ds games after patch 4.5?

What exactly did Nintendo do that will never allow anything above firmware 4.5 to play 3ds roms with any chips?

Are there are ways to hardware mod the 3ds so it can play 3ds roms?

fatcat1413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question related to 3ds game support, why did all the development stop for 3ds games after patch 4.5?

What exactly did Nintendo do that will never allow anything above firmware 4.5 to play 3ds roms with any chips?

Are there are ways to hardware mod the 3ds so it can play 3ds roms?

Every exploit known was patched in 5.x and above. ;)

fatcat1413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not quite true... The exploit that gives them the same level of access has been patched in 5.1 and above. The DS profile vulnerability is actually still present in 5.1-6.3

But not in 7.0 since Nintendo seems to have patched it right?

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But not in 7.0 since Nintendo seems to have patched it right?
Yes. That one has been patched in 7.0. But still present in 5.1-6.3
Also, I can't be sure if that is "every known exploit"... Maybe there are a few (admittedly rather useless) exploits that only some hackers know about.

fatcat1413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. That one has been patched in 7.0. But still present in 5.1-6.3
Also, I can't be sure if that is "every known exploit"... Maybe there are a few (admittedly rather useless) exploits that only some hackers know about.

Couldn't there be any game exploits that would allow someone to run a DS profile hack or w/e that hasn't been patched yet since there hasn't been anything said about it yet?

Mangekyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
So after all i guess we are going to have all a very cool xmas Gift from GW team. I got this email yesterday from GW

My email to GW:

Their Response:

VHKOUKV.jpg

If you took the time to read through the other Very Helpful threads, you'll notice that this is old news... is all over the 3ds forums and for crying out loud in the Gateway Website!

Please instead of creating countless of pointless threads (that goes for anyone that doesn't read), read a little bit. PLEASE! its not that hard and it will help you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays