Hacking GW 3.4.1 is out!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not link to the gateway pages please. They contain downloads of Nintendo code. We do not allow that kinda of file here on GBAtemp.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
Nah, totally over it. I just transferred the entire GBA library over and installed the new RetroArch gPSP and it runs GBA games at 60fps. System Menu has a maximum TOTAL installed games limit of 300.

Really? Do all GBA games run smoothly using that emulator?
Gotta try it out now.

D

Deleted User

GATEWAY ULTRA 3.4.1
Posted on September 16, 2015

And we are back! Today we present Gateway ULTRA 3.4.1: another quick emunand update for Old 3DS!
This release will bring back support for latest 10.1 emunand system firmware for Old 3DS.

We hit an issue regarding converting existing cheat formats for our cheat engine, but we are working on an intermediate solution and we hope it will be ready soon!

And as always ENJOY!
Good, the emunand users got what they wanted. I would like a way to dump my roms.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
And by PSP, I'm sure you mean GBA
There can't be too many people using flashcarts on GBA nowadays :-p quoting from emulation wiki:

"RetroArch is available for Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS (jailbroken), BlackBerry 10, Raspberry Pi, OpenPandora, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, Nintendo Wii, and PlayStation Portable." no mention of GBA sorry!

calebsw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There can't be too many people using flashcarts on GBA nowadays :-p quoting from emulation wiki:

"RetroArch is available for Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS (jailbroken), BlackBerry 10, Raspberry Pi, OpenPandora, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, Nintendo Wii, and PlayStation Portable." no mention of GBA sorry!
Oh man, it's too late for me to detect subtleties in the language. I see you mean emulator for psp, and not psp emulator. But to clear up any confusion, gpsp emulates GBA, it does not emulate PSP, and it's available on 3ds (to answer that guy's question)

Last edited by calebsw,
Reactions: Quantumcat

PLEYOR

Trophies
XP
Country

I've got a flash cart for my GBA but it's a pain in the arse to use! I've gotta hook it up to my PC whilst using an original GBA. Even then the saves are unreliable for certain games.

Reactions: Quantumcat

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can be ghetto-fixed so easily by closing the screen and flipping it open again that there is no real need to fix that.
Disagree, this bug gets annoying fast, besides after 'flipping it open again' sometimes there's a 3D bug on sides of the screen, looking "interlaced".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1