Hacking GW 3.2 DevMenu "Game card has been removed" error

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So after following Gateway's instructions, everything works fine until I reach the DevMenu step.

I boot up GW Mode without EmuNAND, load up MultiROM menu, select DevMenu and launch it.
I just receive a "Game Card has been removed" error, and I press the home button. GW Mode is no longer activated.

Things I've tried:

Restarted the system
Used a different MicroSD (Internal).
Verified that the MicroSD in the GW card can boot a game, which it does even without EmuNAND.

I've used the DevMenu.3ds from the 4.5 CFW Files. Also tried making my own from the .CSU, same result.

Very confused, as to why this isn't working for me at all :\

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nope won't work, to install mset.cia you need DevMenu. BBM just says that the CIA is invalid.
I know this feels a bit offtopic, but i would love to get some cleareance on-the-fly, here:
As i was telling a friend about the new GW-Update, yesterday, we goshed how his brother would love the new "Settings-Downgrade" since he just wouldn't downgrade his sysNAND on his O3DSXL to keep his saves,
then i downloaded it and the folder containing the msets was labeled "Mset-Files for New 3DS" or something like that, so i was wondering whether or not this only would work on the N3DS due to priorities from GW,
would love you to let me know whether or not it worked if any of you used the O3DS

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is only on the N3DS, the process is what I'm doing like everyone else. It seems it just can't boot DevMenu, but boots everything else. I'm very frustrated here.

slslasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Use BigBlueMenu.3ds and install the DevMenu_2x.cia in sysnand.
Then use the DevMenu_2x to install the mset cia, exit it and go back to BigBlueMenu to uninstall the DevMenu_2x

D

Deleted User

If this isn't solved yet, try make a CFW and install Devmenu on emuNAND with it, then change the emuNAND to Gateway and you'll be able to install .cia files.

EDIT: Just saw you ment N3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)