Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Who here plays guitar, i do but i kinda suck at it
shy.gif

D

Deleted User

I do. I got a cheap electric guitar which looks like a strat (the one I started with) and two acoustic western guitars. One is a Nashville Dreadnought-style which is very loud and the other one is an Ibanez Talman (more like a stage guitar with cut-out; bought it about a year ago).

I use a digital V-Amp 2 for amplification because it makes it so much easier to record it on my computer.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play an Aria Diamond Series semi-hollow. It looks kind of weird though. I think it was one of the first in the series. It's an antique that belonged to my great-grandfather.

EDIT: I also have a nameless SEARS one that my girlfriend's dad gave me that he got 28 years ago with locking tuners and a Seymour-Duncan pickup. Hopefully soon I'm also getting a Dillion Brian May replica guitar.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a Jay Turser gibson knock off. It gets the job done. What do you guys use to record (if you do)? I usually just go through my mic input and record with Cool Edit Pro (now adobe audition). I just got a usb interface though but I havent tried it out yet.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheap Ibanez, it's a starter electric guitar but it does the job very well. Got three other acoustics: A cheap crappy one, a nylon string and a metal string.

D

Deleted User

I have a Jay Turser gibson knock off. It gets the job done. What do you guys use to record (if you do)? I usually just go through my mic input and record with Cool Edit Pro (now adobe audition). I just got a usb interface though but I havent tried it out yet.
I'm using line in (hence the digital amp) and Garageband to record things. It's the easiest way though since I have no clue about how to use professional music applications like Logic or Cubase.

Bourbanog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing for about 4 years, have a Fender USA Strat and a 65 Deluxe reverb. I also teach
smile.gif

Might post something up of me playing at some point..

redact

‮҉
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i've got the worst Les Paul rip off ever it was over priced, and fell apart the week i got it so i dont really play it that often anymore.

(i also dont even have an amplifier so i can only play it when everyone is quiet at home.)

Here it is
IMGP3338.jpg

1 string is broken
also it looks nice but sounds shite

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    sounds like something Ween would play
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And here I thought I was the only one that buy cables in bulk
    Nope. Theres two of you! Haha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're so cheap now why not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like the L angle connectors which add more force to it I guess which defeats the point
    i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables seem to last forever.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Ween made a song about waving dicks in the wind.
    +1
    L angle cables are amazing when needed.
    @SylverReZ Yup. Been a longtime fan of Ween. Not a mega-fan by any means but I'm pretty familiar with most of their tunes.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You like the wee
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I like electronics that use detachable cables, that way if the cable breaks you can just swap in a new one instead of replacing the whole unit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Ween-er :creep:
    they make brown music. lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Brown note
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    for keyboards, headphones or controllers ,it's a must have
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why mice won't get with detachable type c
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    most battery operated mice don't even work anymore if the internal battery dies
    the L hdmi adapters work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them than regular cables. in that instance anyway.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: the L hdmi adapters work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using...