Gaming guitar hero WT

rudy_691

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know why i can't use the backup creator for it ? it just doesn't work - im using wiigator. also it doesnt work when i was trying to regionfrii it...

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
crezwell said:
alex said:
I wonder if you can switch out files, like so we get custom songs without wasting any DVDs. Or are they .bin files/in another container...

Could someone check, I want to know. I have a SD Card reserved for DLC too!
tongue.gif

According to an interview on IGN your custom songs are saved within your GHWT Save Game File, so if people re-create known songs on their own wii then we'll have to find a way to hack the Save Game Files and insert them, if possible.
Hopefully DLC saved to SD wont be a problem. Ive no idea as i cant get DLC yet being in PAL, so its wishful thinking at the moment.

Going back to the Custom Songs, the quote is -
'Well, songs that you create in the Music Studio or download from GHTunes are actually stored within the Guitar Hero World Tour save game file, so the size of these won't impact the space on your Wii system memory. The user-created files are significantly smaller than DLC or on-disc songs in size. '

I dont get how they dont impact on your system memory just cus theyre stored in the save file, unless its a figure of speech that they dont use up blocks

Simple.. when you boot up the game for the first time, it creates a save file on the Wii memory with a fixed size that it will need.. the size is probably pretty big, but it won't get larger than that. So, it has an impact on the Wii memory, but only once. I'm assuming here that you have a limit of songs that you can create.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
crezwell said:
unsteadycarrot said:
im still not getting any songs showing up
frown.gif
.........is this because i have a pal console? or wil it still search the american store.
Hey Unsteady, yeah im getting similar. Mine gets thru the update but then says no songs found on server, i figured it was due to being in PAL region tho and not being upped yet.
Is your GHTunes working? Cus i can download from there no problem, but theres no way of telling if theyre from PAL or NTSC servers.

i havent tried GHtunes on the wii yet, im assuming if you can DL from there then so can i.im sure its just cause we can only access the PAL shop.

iv already taken a look at the files and i can succesfully exract the seperate wav files from the .bik (audio file WT uses) and im pretty sure i can inject new audio into these.

just waiting on the rest of the team to update some of the GH3 tools to support WT and we should be able to easily swap charts and eventually make our own DLC.

ShinConker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mmmh, guys is there any ways to take the saved DLC on a SD card and put them on the internet? That could allow us to download the contain for free..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/