ROM Hack Guitar Hero On Tour Decades - No Grip Hack?

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Meh, I'm covered. I've got the official GH: On Tour game with the grip
biggrin.gif
. I also read awhile back that there are 3rd party guitar grips that work just as fine as the originals at a fraction of the price
biggrin.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
AeroHex said:
there no such fix as arm9 bullshit, have you ever unpacked a ds rom or looked at Wikipedia

QUOTE said:
One 67 MHz ARM946E-S and one 33 MHz ARM7TDMI

mmm
So what, posting about the name of DS's main processor doesn't change the fact that there's no modified arm9.bin that let's you play without the guitar grip, if there ever is one I'm sure this board will be flooded with topics, so I'm sure you will notice, move along now, there's nothing to see here.

Also "fix" means repairing something that is broken, nothing is broken with GH: on tour Decades's arm9.bin

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
AeroHex said:
there no such fix as arm9 bullshit, have you ever unpacked a ds rom or looked at Wikipedia

QUOTE said:

mmm
So what, posting about the name of DS's main processor doesn't change the fact that there's no modified arm9.bin that let's you play without the guitar grip, if there ever is one I'm sure this board will be flooded with topics, so I'm sure you will notice, move along now, there's nothing to see here.

Also "fix" means repairing something that is broken, nothing is broken with GH: on tour Decades's arm9.bin

well it needs fixing cause it wants a grip and it not getting one
mad.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AeroHex said:
mad.gif
I've got a decent line to use here, but I suspect Toni or another Mod will remove it
laugh.gif

Gotta say I tried the 1st GH with the "no grip" hack (just for the sake of it) and it didn't last long on my SD. I'll give you a tip, GH is nothing without a guitar. So, stop "fretting"! If you enjoyed the first one that much, then you should buy a grip (either official or clone). Note: I don't know where you get off demanding hacks, firmware hack links, etc. from the good people on this board
wtf.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AeroHex said:

QUOTE said:

mmm

you said how somebody tried an arm9 fix in the first post.
There are NO 2 roms that will work if you switch around the arm9 binary.
If you looked into many DS ROMs like me, you'll understand. (unless the 2 game uses 100% the same data)

want something? do it yourself.

Andsin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dark^'^Knight said:
AeroHex said:
mad.gif
I've got a decent line to use here, but I suspect Toni or another Mod will remove it
laugh.gif

Gotta say I tried the 1st GH with the "no grip" hack (just for the sake of it) and it didn't last long on my SD. I'll give you a tip, GH is nothing without a guitar. So, stop "fretting"! If you enjoyed the first one that much, then you should buy a grip (either official or clone). Note: I don't know where you get off demanding hacks, firmware hack links, etc. from the good people on this board
wtf.gif

guitar hero ds without guitar grip is nothing to you?? that's because u haven't tried it yet, then. I DON'T HAVE A GUITAR GRIP, AND I HAVE ALREADY BEATEN THE GAME, WITH THE HACK, it makes the game more difficult, and we have more fun, all my friends thinks as you, they think it's imposible to play like this, but i've made everybody impressed, then, stop saying things that u haven't really tried yet, ok?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...