OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Hello everyone
laugh.gif

i have to try edit the guitar hero on tour ds, and i need a program than i can't found.

Is the: GHOT Chart Converter
closedeyes.gif

I founded in a forum, but mediafire says: the file has you request doesn't exist.
unsure.gif

please!!! i need them and i will try to customize guitar hero on tour.

fortebx12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey!
sorry BASHER11, you're right.

i can't move or hack the guitar hero on tour.
cry.gif

i need more programs than doesn't exist for now.
then i think i will wait for those programs.
mellow.gif

fortebx12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
YayMii said:
BTW, what the chart converter does is that it converts songs from GH:OT for use on the PC.

I KNOW, I KNOW.
WELL ... REALY I THINK I DON'T NEED THE PROGRAM.
THEN I WILL WAIT FOR THE OTHERS PROGRAMS.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, it's like when I joined all over again. See, I was one of the people that was involved with GH:OT custom song hacking (Not as much as others, but I still contributed)...We tried for days (Maybe weeks), and got close, but couldn't get it working. We needed a .gob file compiler, but couldn't find one, as different companies use different ones (I'm not sure about different compilers, but the output files are sort of different formats depending on the company). Everyone pretty much gave up, and some decided to work on a homebrew game called FretFury, which isn't in prodution IIRC.

fortebx12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
TDWP FTW said:
Oh boy, it's like when I joined all over again. See, I was one of the people that was involved with GH:OT custom song hacking (Not as much as others, but I still contributed)...We tried for days (Maybe weeks), and got close, but couldn't get it working. We needed a .gob file compiler, but couldn't find one, as different companies use different ones (I'm not sure about different compilers, but the output files are sort of different formats depending on the company). Everyone pretty much gave up, and some decided to work on a homebrew game called FretFury, which isn't in prodution IIRC.

I'VE HEARD ABOUT THIS HOMEBREW, BUT THEY DON'T COMPLETE THE GAME AND FOR NOW THE GAME HAS ONLY ONE SONG, AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
SO... THEY TWO WAYS FOR NOW
1- THE FRETS FURY WITH THE NEW VRESION THAN CAN PUT YOUR SONGS

OR...

2- GET THE .GOB COMPILER FOR THE GH:OT

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or stop wasting so much time and energy on a crappier, awkward, undercharted version of GH, and just get an Xplorer, GH3 PC, and GHTCP.

PC customs (or Xbox, Wii, PS2 customs for that matter) are already doable, have plenty of options, and don't rely on an underresponsive touch-screen for strums.

fortebx12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
injected11 said:
Or stop wasting so much time and energy on a crappier, awkward, undercharted version of GH, and just get an Xplorer, GH3 PC, and GHTCP.

PC customs (or Xbox, Wii, PS2 customs for that matter) are already doable, have plenty of options, and don't rely on an underresponsive touch-screen for strums.

I MAKE A BUNCH OF GH HACKED GAMES FOR THE PS2.
BUT I WANT FOR THE DS TOO.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just curious as to how I can grab the audio out of this game if anyone knows how to. Was thinking of making a Java converter using available programs to make an easy transfer for use with RawkSD. I know it's doable, I read it on SH, but hackers here would probably know more about it than I do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1