ROM Hack Guitar Hero On Tour - Custom songs?

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well the GOB thing on linux was a flop, but I do have someone looking into ungob.exe to see what they can do.
smile.gif

Also, you can go ahead and add my email to the list of contacts if you'd like. [email protected]

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*yawn*
Yeah, someone needs to get to work, not forcing anyone, but still. We're almost there, getting the GOB compiler and something that puts a chart into those gem files.

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I was kind of wondering about that today. I was thinking "well everyone is wondering about the gob compiler, but what about putting the charts back into the gem files?".

We need to think about taking care of both of these problems right now, because it seems as though everything else will come together when we do.

Swatkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah that's true, everything will
biggrin.gif
I am very busy right now but ill keep looking for a programmer to make a compiler.

Everyone dont give up the dream!

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i think we better wait for GHOTD, it will allow players to put custom songs in the game without restrictions(i think)

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NO! Not true, it just lets us share songs from the first one to it, if you have different versions. Maybe it might be a bit easier, because there will probably be a temp file to store the downloaded songs from the other game, and that it might not have the gob file problem, or a self extractor in-game. Just predictions.

I hope they sell the Fing game without the Guitar Grip as an option. Oh well, I can always play with friends then with two GG.

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
lostsoul5673 said:
NO! Not true, it just lets us share songs from the first one to it, if you have different versions. Maybe it might be a bit easier, because there will probably be a temp file to store the downloaded songs from the other game, and that it might not have the gob file problem, or a self extractor in-game. Just predictions.

I hope they sell the Fing game without the Guitar Grip as an option. Oh well, I can always play with friends then with two GG.

WRONG! GHOTD is also under the name of GH4 and if you see the new features it says Custom Songs and Make ur own songs

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jowan said:
lostsoul5673 said:

WRONG! GHOTD is also under the name of GH4 and if you see the new features it says Custom Songs and Make ur own songs
Source plz?

I mean, that would be uploading own songs from your computer to the DS... Maybe the card in the trailer wasn't a M3 at all, maybe you'll get a special microsd with it or something...

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what i would imagine as custom songs:
you play some random notes on your grip, and it's a custom song.

this would take very little storage space.

kusohead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soo...(I kno I ent helping)
its still not possible then?

I jus bought a real copy today
smile.gif
(with "hope for custom song" being 1/10 of the motivation)

good luck hackers
smile.gif
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper