Wh1tebird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone,

Ever since I got the game Guitar hero : Modern hits I was wondering if it was possible to download new songs to play, just like frets on fire (a Guitar hero clone for the PC), but it wasn't, yet, i read somewhere people were trying to use the original guitar hero rom and 'hack it to use new frets and songs, but they aren't finished yet.

So i came up with this, just like frets on fire, why wouldn't it be possible to make a complete clone of guitar hero, but name it otherwise, (eg DS guitar master or something else) and that clone would be a homebrew game made with palib.

I am currently pretty unexperienced with homebrew programming, but I know this is possible, and i know a LOT of people are going to use the program if it's ever finished :-)

So is someone interested in collaberating with me for a quest of a Guitar hero clone?

with kind regards, Wh1tebird

Wh1tebird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Eon-Rider said:
AHEM

Need I say more? Though not exactly what you asked for, it is the closest currently.
Ow, now i feel bad, i searched a lot though, but yes, this is something i had in mind,
but i am stil willing to make one myself with 4 strings and support for the guitar grip

thank you very much for the link
gbasp.gif

Wh1tebird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bookwormz13971 said:
This was all tried before and the project ended up dead. And I believe it was because they couldn't find a .GOB packer.
do you maybe have a link to the original project? That would be very kind
smile.gif

Wh1tebird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok, thank you Bookwormz13971, maybe i can get the source for it, otherwise i'll have to start from nothing, if so, someone interested in collaberating ?

hypernado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
um, why dont we just bug wazmo until he'll give us the source. (For fret fury) if not, i suppose we could start from scratch....

Wh1tebird said:
...if so, someone interested in collaberating ?
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a lot of time, since i have virtually no life.

EDIT: i am going to PM wazmo right now, see if he/ll give me the sdource.

Wh1tebird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hypernado said:
um, why dont we just bug wazmo until he'll give us the source. (For fret fury) if not, i suppose we could start from scratch....

Wh1tebird said:
...if so, someone interested in collaberating ?
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a lot of time, since i have virtually no life.

EDIT: i am going to PM wazmo right now, see if he/ll give me the sdource.
well that's fantastic! oh and i pm'ed musturd about the source too.

oh, and what's your experience exactly with NDS homebrew programming? Do you know about PAlib?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...