Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,
I used cIOSCORP 3.4 and Guitar Hero 5 works perfect. I have a question, though. Whenever I go online, there aren't players. Onle one time I played online in Quick Play, but in all the other modes the game can't find players to play with. That can't be right, I guess (because this game is pretty popular). Is this because of all the custom cIOSes? Is there a way I can fix this? Thank you very much.
smile.gif

BTW, I am on System Menu 4.0E

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Senrii said:
Maybe you have to update to a newer Wii firmware? Dunno, maybe the game uses a newer firmware...
Don't give wrong ideas
lecture.gif
. The Firmware/Menu has NOTHING to do with the Online Play! Only (in the best case) the IOS, but since he's using the latest cIOSCORP, it isn't for shure the Firmware! I repeat: DON'T UPDATE!

I also don't get any people when I'm Online with GH:5, but as long as you are connected successfully, there's a simple answer: Nobodys on. Try later, be patient, and wait
smile.gif

Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, thank you for your help. That's strange then, I thought the game was very popular...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1