Guitar Hero 5

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Sjaz, Oct 24, 2009.

Oct 24, 2009

Guitar Hero 5 by Sjaz at 1:34 PM (813 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Sjaz
    OP

Newcomer Sjaz Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Hello,
    I used cIOSCORP 3.4 and Guitar Hero 5 works perfect. I have a question, though. Whenever I go online, there aren't players. Onle one time I played online in Quick Play, but in all the other modes the game can't find players to play with. That can't be right, I guess (because this game is pretty popular). Is this because of all the custom cIOSes? Is there a way I can fix this? Thank you very much. [​IMG]

BTW, I am on System Menu 4.0E

2. Senrii

Newcomer Senrii Member

Netherlands
    Maybe you have to update to a newer Wii firmware? Dunno, maybe the game uses a newer firmware...

3. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Don't give wrong ideas [​IMG]. The Firmware/Menu has NOTHING to do with the Online Play! Only (in the best case) the IOS, but since he's using the latest cIOSCORP, it isn't for shure the Firmware! I repeat: DON'T UPDATE!

I also don't get any people when I'm Online with GH:5, but as long as you are connected successfully, there's a simple answer: Nobodys on. Try later, be patient, and wait [​IMG].

4. Sjaz
    OP

Newcomer Sjaz Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Ok, thank you for your help. That's strange then, I thought the game was very popular...