Guitar Hero 5

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Sjaz, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Sjaz
    OP

Sjaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2009
    Netherlands
    Hello,
    I used cIOSCORP 3.4 and Guitar Hero 5 works perfect. I have a question, though. Whenever I go online, there aren't players. Onle one time I played online in Quick Play, but in all the other modes the game can't find players to play with. That can't be right, I guess (because this game is pretty popular). Is this because of all the custom cIOSes? Is there a way I can fix this? Thank you very much. [​IMG]

BTW, I am on System Menu 4.0E

2. Senrii

Senrii Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2009
    Netherlands
    Maybe you have to update to a newer Wii firmware? Dunno, maybe the game uses a newer firmware...

3. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    Don't give wrong ideas [​IMG]. The Firmware/Menu has NOTHING to do with the Online Play! Only (in the best case) the IOS, but since he's using the latest cIOSCORP, it isn't for shure the Firmware! I repeat: DON'T UPDATE!

I also don't get any people when I'm Online with GH:5, but as long as you are connected successfully, there's a simple answer: Nobodys on. Try later, be patient, and wait [​IMG].

4. Sjaz
    OP

Sjaz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2009
    Netherlands
    Ok, thank you for your help. That's strange then, I thought the game was very popular...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice