Gaming guitar hero 3

damoog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a little premature really this question as i havent even tryed the game out yet but was wondering if you can download tracks to play on gh3

thanks

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Nintendo Wii there is no such thing as downloading guitar hero 3 tracks through official download services.

However, there are a few alternatives:

- If you have a modded wii, you can find yourself edited versions of guitar hero 3 (for example, I have versions with songs from guitar hero 1, 2, 80's, rock band, moar rock band track versions) through things such as torrent or newsgroups.

- If you do not have a modded wii, you can still choose to do the twilight hack and go for the homebrew guitar program, which uses frets on fire tracks. It has it's own topic somewhere on this forum.

- If you have an unmodded wii, you can still choose to use the homebrew way of loading backups, thus allowing you to still play the modified versions of guitar hero III available on the web.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait for Guitar Hero World Tour for downloadable tracks.

Unless you have a way to play back ups.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
They said they were planning to put DLC sometime this year but since WT will have DLC, I guess the plans have been scrapped.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rammoth said:
For Nintendo Wii there is no such thing as downloading guitar hero 3 tracks through official download services.

However, there are a few alternatives:

- If you have a modded wii, you can find yourself edited versions of guitar hero 3 (for example, I have versions with songs from guitar hero 1, 2, 80's, rock band, moar rock band track versions) through things such as torrent or newsgroups.

- If you do not have a modded wii, you can still choose to do the twilight hack and go for the homebrew guitar program, which uses frets on fire tracks. It has it's own topic somewhere on this forum.

- If you have an unmodded wii, you can still choose to use the homebrew way of loading backups, thus allowing you to still play the modified versions of guitar hero III available on the web.
Interesting *Opens a bunch of torrents*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...