Hacking Guitar Hero 3 Custom Seperate saves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ragee1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,280
  • Replies Replies 8

Ragee1234

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
33
XP
282
Country
United States
well i wanted a different save file for each of my GH3 costumes...so does the following work?

A)I know that different regions create different saves...so if i use a program to change the region from each one..so one would be ntsc, pal, etc...would they create different saves? and if not is their any way to make the customes make there own saves??
 
Ragee1234 said:
well i wanted a different save file for each of my GH3 costumes...so does the following work?

A)I know that different regions create different saves...so if i use a program to change the region from each one..so one would be ntsc, pal, etc...would they create different saves? and if not is their any way to make the customes make there own saves??
I looked before about this when I got a custom, but I don't think there's a way.
 
the 1st question was still not answered...about changing each custom to a different region using a program..anyone think it can work
 
Why would you even bother?

They all use the same save file, if the original ISOs are from the same region.

Meaning all of the scores that you get in one custom disc will be in the same spot for all of the custom discs.

If you have all of the songs unlocked in one game, then you wouldnt need to unlock the songs for any of the other customs. Thats the beauty of it all...

Or you could be cheap and just input the "Unlock Everything" cheat code once and you will get EVERYTHING unlocked...
 
2 Regions can have 2 different saves, with only the last of the 4 digit folder name different EG: RGBE, RGBP etc.

I would love to see an app made that would do this without needing 2 copies of the same game. There's lots of games I need to swap saves around on in my house or everyone doesn't get their "own" save.
 
Slimmmmmm said:
2 Regions can have 2 different saves, with only the last of the 4 digit folder name different EG: RGBE, RGBP etc.

I would love to see an app made that would do this without needing 2 copies of the same game. There's lots of games I need to swap saves around on in my house or everyone doesn't get their "own" save.

In that situation, I would just tell them to buy their own Wii!
 
Tichinde925 said:
Slimmmmmm said:
2 Regions can have 2 different saves, with only the last of the 4 digit folder name different EG: RGBE, RGBP etc.

I would love to see an app made that would do this without needing 2 copies of the same game. There's lots of games I need to swap saves around on in my house or everyone doesn't get their "own" save.

In that situation, I would just tell them to buy their own Wii!
It's time consuming for me to juggle SD cards daily. As for buying a whole new console, well I don't think I'll save for months just to save time, but that does seem to be the best option.
rolleyes.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted