Guild Wars 2 48 Hours Left

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Skelletonike, Mar 12, 2012.

Mar 12, 2012
  1. Skelletonike
    OP

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    I got an email from ArenaNet (around 7 hours ago) saying that the beta keys for Guild Wars 2 will be given out in 48 hours, that pretty much means in two days, all the lucky people to get a chance to play Guild Wars 2 early will be selected. It's not that big of a news, so I posted here for all those interested. =3

2. CCNaru

Member CCNaru Warn-free Since 2005

United States
    I've never heard about it, I wanted to join but I missed the chance.

Although I got into DOTA2 beta so :D

3. brandonspikes

Member brandonspikes King Erazer

United States
    Wrong

"In just over 48 hours, 1 million players signed up for a chance to participate in upcoming Guild Wars 2 beta events. Although we wish we could invite everyone who signed up to playtest the beta, we do have a limited number of slots available for each event and not everyone will be able to play. We know you're very eager for us to send out beta invitations, and we will be sending these confirmations out shortly.
    In the meantime, we've prepared a little thank you for all those who applied - a brand new video that features never-before-seen in-game footage.

Just head over to the Guild Wars 2 Facebook page and "Like" us to watch the video! Thanks for your support, and we'll see you in game!"

4. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Oh man I thought the title meant 48 hours for till it was out.