• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

Anthe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You have to hex edit one of the files to point at a different folder, I hex-edited it from TNV to TNX, check out the link in my signature it points to a YouTube vid where below you can get the files if you don't want to do it yourself :-)
Thank you!

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is this guide still working? Where can I download Mimana Chronicle? It's been deleted from PSN and I am unable to find it
Yes this guide it still active and working. Where are you searching ? I just searched from MC and it was there. Us store of psn on PC
eab42cd362b12b70b52d871da4fb12a9.jpg

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have a question, im just going to hack my vita for the first time, its on 3.50 fw and the guide to install PSM Dev Unity says that i require a game or an app that needs update, how do i find an app like that since my PS Vita is in default state atm, in a few hours ill be going to a friends house to activate my vita through his PS3 following the method described on this guide, but i still dont know what to do about how to find an app or game that requires update, please help

D

Deleted User

OP
I have a question, im just going to hack my vita for the first time, its on 3.50 fw and the guide to install PSM Dev Unity says that i require a game or an app that needs update, how do i find an app like that since my PS Vita is in default state atm, in a few hours ill be going to a friends house to activate my vita through his PS3 following the method described on this guide, but i still dont know what to do about how to find an app or game that requires update, please help
When you're at your friend's house, try to download and transfer the Treasure Park application from your PS3 to your Vita (activating it in the process), as I'm sure that application needs an update when you first download it. As for initiating the game update, simply click the yellow circle with the downwards arrow on the Treasure Park's LiveArea screen.

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
When you're at your friend's house, try to download and transfer the Treasure Park application from your PS3 to your Vita (activating it in the process), as I'm sure that application needs an update when you first download it. As for initiating the game update, simply click the yellow circle with the downwards arrow on the Treasure Park's LiveArea screen.

thanks for ur quick response but one more thing i read one guide a few days ago and i damn myself for not saving the link, that it is possible to access the PS Store on a Vita with 3.50 fw or any lower firmware that has already been activated b4, do u guys know if thats still possible and how? cause i cant find the link again :(

D

Deleted User

OP
thanks for ur quick response but one more thing i read one guide a few days ago and i damn myself for not saving the link, that it is possible to access the PS Store on a Vita with 3.50 fw or any lower firmware that has already been activated b4, do u guys know if thats still possible and how? cause i cant find the link again :(
You can't access any PSN features under the latest Firmware.

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have an issue transfering the PSP demos iv downloaded on the PS3 to my PS Vita, when i click on content manager after on PSP Games the list is empty, i already transfer successfully my PS Vita apps from the PS3 but is not showing up any of the PSP demos i downloaded, is there anything special im required to do?

Update: i tried several psp demos, the only one i found to work was
LocoRoco™ Midnight Carnival Demo
the rest of them dont show up on the content manager list of my vita, im now going to follow the tv11 guide of the main post and update my results once done. (hopefully successfull)

Update1: i manage to install TN-V11 following the procedure on the main post but when i start TN-V11 buble, i get the psp letters and all that but after that i just get a white screen, no mattar how many times or how i keep pressing the R Trigger, any clues here guys? im trying to find an answer on google but so far no luck :(

Update2: i did it :) since im on 3.50 fw i had to use the 3.50 tn-v11 files cause aparently the 3.52 files dont work hehe :)

Last edited by mediavieja,
Reactions: Deleted User

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I have a vita with 3.55 FW. I got an exploitable game and the save data. I have ark-2 installed and can access the e-psp but for the life of me I cant get any homebrew to work! I also have access to ftp.
from what I understand, u take the folder like nester j. Put it in a folder called GAME and put that in a psp folder, so it looks like psp/GAME/nester j. Then add that to an archive with no compression and name it INSTALL.ZIP. So I take the INSTALL.ZIP and use content manager to move it to where my save data is and copy it back over. Then install it from your psp section. So when I do that, i trigger the exploit and go to the psp. A blue line runs down the screen. Then I noticed if I hit R I get something called a blue screen of death. I take the install.zip out and it goes away. Ive also tried to put it on via ftp but that shows corrupt data. PLEASE help me. Ive been trying to get ANYTHING to work since october. Many thanks.

SinkyChan17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my buddy and i both get the mail.db file as a question mark that reads "this file is not compatible with this system." we're both 3.52. we've tried the fixes that we've found online, but even those fixes don't function the way they're supposed to so we're both stuck. any ideas? we've searched online but the pstv / vita scene isn't that big, so i figured i'd just ask here. thanks in advance!

D

Deleted User

OP
my buddy and i both get the mail.db file as a question mark that reads "this file is not compatible with this system." we're both 3.52. we've tried the fixes that we've found online, but even those fixes don't function the way they're supposed to so we're both stuck. any ideas? we've searched online but the pstv / vita scene isn't that big, so i figured i'd just ask here. thanks in advance!
Is the attachment named as "\..\..\..\email\message\mail.db"? (without speech marks)

lonelyhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a psvita slim on 3.51 been trying to follow your guide for the mail hack so i can further exploit the system had a hell of a time getting the attachment to show up as an image but now it freezes when i open the email with a popup saying please wait if i close the app and reopen i can get the proper error but when i hit home and exit and reload the app it just opens the app to my email again its not resetting the mail app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1