• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

XularusXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By following the instructions more carefully on the website? :lol:

Alright. Here's where I'm getting stuck.

fMmOyws.png

Last edited by XularusXIII,

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Listen to voxel, gmail seems to be the best for compatibility. Every so often you might need to forward the email wololo's PSM+ sends you because it doesn't show up on the Vita's email client (use Thunderbird and forward it from/to same email address as synced on the Vita) but other than that, no problems from my side.

HansukeX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOLVED: For some reason it wasn't working. So I just rebooted the Vita and checked the email app once again. It worked.

I get an error (C1-2737-9) when trying to open the '#0' file on the email app on my vita (3.51).

I'm doing it with the PSP game Talkman Travel Tokyo.

The subject line is ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80155/PBOOT.PBP

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: SOLVED

Last edited by HansukeX,

XularusXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works perfectly for me. :unsure:

Are you using @gmail.com?
Yup. Same email I have registered to my PSTV and the one I use on here, as well. Maybe I should make a new one and register a new email to my PSTV?

Listen to voxel, gmail seems to be the best for compatibility. Every so often you might need to forward the email wololo's PSM+ sends you because it doesn't show up on the Vita's email client (use Thunderbird and forward it from/to same email address as synced on the Vita) but other than that, no problems from my side.
My problem is that the page won't even accept my email address in the first place. It just keeps telling me "Invalid e-mail address." :(

D

Deleted User

OP
Yup. Same email I have registered to my PSTV and the one I use on here, as well. Maybe I should make a new one and register a new email to my PSTV?

My problem is that the page won't even accept my email address in the first place. It just keeps telling me "Invalid e-mail address." :(
Listen, do you want me to email it to you, as it works perfectly for me.
I'll also link you to the required files you need. :)

Reactions: XularusXIII

Anthe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd like a tutorial for TN-X. I have PSOneLoader, but TN-X is apparently better. Unfortunately though, TN-X and TN-V share the same folder, so I can't have both at the same time. Ideas?

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like a tutorial for TN-X. I have PSOneLoader, but TN-X is apparently better. Unfortunately though, TN-X and TN-V share the same folder, so I can't have both at the same time. Ideas?

You have to hex edit one of the files to point at a different folder, I hex-edited it from TNV to TNX, check out the link in my signature it points to a YouTube vid where below you can get the files if you don't want to do it yourself :-)

Goatsie666

Head Smithy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have ark-3 and fw 3.55
Im having trouble getting homebrew like emulators to work. I have the ftp program. Usually when I get a homebrew on there it says corrupt data. I read that you have to make the unzipped package into a new zip file and change the eboot to fboot. If anyone can help me ill pay 15 dollars paypal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SOLVED: For some reason it wasn't working. So I just rebooted the Vita and checked the email app once again. It worked.

I get an error (C1-2737-9) when trying to open the '#0' file on the email app on my vita (3.51).

I'm doing it with the PSP game Talkman Travel Tokyo.

The subject line is ux0:Pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80155/PBOOT.PBP

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: SOLVED
do you have to change it to pboot yourself? Just change the name? I have ark-3 and fw 3.55. All the homebrews I try say corrupt data. If you can get one working and tell me how, say with team viewer ill send you $15 on paypal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: not yet tho