Hacking RELEASE guide.sdsetup.com - The official guide for SDFilesSwitch and SDSetup

noahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0852575731.png

Want to learn how to use Kosmos or SDSetup to hack your Switch? Look no futher!

This guide will:
  • Teach you how to enter RCM, determine if your Switch is vulnerable to fusee-gelee, and how to push payloads
  • Walk you through setting up your SD card using SDFilesSwitch bundles generated from https://www.sdsetup.com, including:
    • Getting Hekate running
    • Installing Atmosphere and ReiNX to your SD card
    • Various homebrew and sysmodules of your choosing
  • Provide you many ways to keep your Switch safe from bans and bricks
  • Teach you how to do various things in your CFW of choice
  • Provide FAQs and troubleshooting tips

Head over to https://guide.sdsetup.com and start hacking!

Credits:
  • Kilim and Biscuit for the first few bits of https://reinx.guide that Section 1 of this guide was based on.
  • tomGER for Kosmos and working with me to keep SDSetup up to date.
  • CTCaer and naehrwert for Hekate
  • SciresM and ReSwitched Team for Atmosphere
  • ReiNX Team for ReiNX
  • Plailect for starting this guide website trend
  • shchmue for figuring out how to recover BIS keys on firmware 6.2.0
GitHub repo for source and issues (though I will probably respond to issues faster if you ping me on Discord)

Last edited by noahc3,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0852575731.png

Want to learn how to use SDFilesSwitch or SDSetup to hack your Switch? Look no futher!

This guide will:
  • Teach you how to enter RCM, determine if your Switch is vulnerable to fusee-gelee, and how to push payloads
  • Walk you through setting up your SD card using SDFilesSwitch bundles generated from https://www.sdsetup.com, including:
    • Getting Hekate running
    • Installing Atmosphere and ReiNX to your SD card
    • Various homebrew and sysmodules of your choosing
  • Provide you many ways to keep your Switch safe from bans and bricks
  • Teach you how to do various things in your CFW of choice
  • Provide FAQs and troubleshooting tips

Head over to https://guide.sdsetup.com and start hacking!

Credits:
  • Kilim and Biscuit for the first few bits of https://reinx.guide that Section 1 of this guide was based on.
  • tomGER for SDFilesSwitch and working with me to keep SDSetup up to date.
  • CTCaer and pluuto for Hekate
  • SciresM and ReSwitched Team for Atmosphere
  • ReiNX Team for ReiNX
  • Plailect for starting this guide website trend
  • me for painstakingly writing every piece of html for this website manually because i wanted everything to be statically hosted
GitHub repo for source and issues (though I will probably respond to issues faster if you ping me on Discord)
please give the guide a dark theme.

tomGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But nothing beats his guides!
I have nothing against Plailect but his 3DS / Wii U guide wasn't that great in some aspects, it has some vital copy'n paste syndrome at some points that made it really confusing. I honestly think that his guide might not be the no 1 choice this time - Probably just for the fact that it will describe Atmosphere, a sigchk-less CFW, together with fusee. This scene definitely is much more varied than past scenes.

Last edited by tomGER,
Reactions: Kafluke and Kilim

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not going back to that reinx guide site. The anime shit cringes me out completely. Plialects guides are more professional and easier to follow

And not cringy.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not going back to that reinx guide site. The anime shit cringes me out completely. Plialects guides are more professional and easier to follow

And not cringy.

TIL CFW guides/websites for a children's console should be professional

wew

don't worry we have a cool 'skeletons on fire' theme coming for your demographic

Last edited by Kilim,

tomGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

wew

don't worry we have a cool 'skeletons on fire' theme coming for your demographic
Radical Skeletonz for cool Kidz

And not cringy.
I think people dont get that Plaitects guide is for Atmosphere (and only for Atmosphere with fusee)

This guide and ReiNX guide will always be relevant for people that want to use ReiNX/ Hekate and enjoy much more features than fusee has - Hekate will always stay more useful than fusee so why should people focus on one guide / CFW when we have multiple CFW-packages with really different goals

Reactions: Kilim

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is RajNX really a CFW ?
is ReiNX a CFW in that regard then?
RajNX has options when booting to give the user what they want like Hekate. Where ReiNX picks the settings for you and you have to delete files to get what you want if it's not what rei sees as standard (see I cbf deleting nogameslot or what not as my switch was 4.1 when I got it and sometimes I want layeredfs on)

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is ReiNX a CFW in that regard then?
RajNX has options when booting to give the user what they want like Hekate. Where ReiNX picks the settings for you and you have to delete files to get what you want if it's not what rei sees as standard (see I cbf deleting nogameslot or what not as my switch was 4.1 when I got it and sometimes I want layeredfs on)
Good point.
What I meant is just that basically, this guide could also be used for RajNX I guess...

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wew

Plialects guide is what I mentioned. Does that have skeletons and fire? Use your head

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2