Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleisaiah519

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the original zip file you got on the guide. Then look for safehax and if you see it drag and drop it to your SD card in the corresponding place.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
in 3ds is see a safehax folder and a safehax.3dsx and another safehax file but even after that i dont see safehax in homebrew

raijin24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just remember to make a backup of your EmuNAND before starting the guide, don't make any backups during the guide and restore it to SysNAND on step 19. Follow the guide from your EmuNAND. (Note: update it to 11.2)
what do you mean by "follow the guide from your emunand"?
Just to be sure first ,in my emunand i have to use Decrypt9WIP.3dsx to make a backup right? After that can i boot the sysnand and update to 11.2 and then just follow your guide?(without making the sysnand backup since i´ll have the emunand backup)

xion1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi
I have some issues to tell you guys
1st) when i completed this guide on both consoles (O3DS and N3DS) a message appear telling that there is an update available but i have both on 11.2
2nd) I use a gamecard to open Decrypt9WIP and my savegame disappear, i don't know what happend but i don't have my save. Btw i didn't take it off after i put it in i don't know if that's the reason

Rothtism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I'm stuck on getting Luma to run. I've already replaced my previous arm9loaderhax with Luma's arm9loaderhax.bin and when I run the url it does what it's supposed to do, I get prompted to hit Select and when I do it just powers off. I don't get this message. It just turns off, and when I turn it back on it loads the normal screen.

I've tried like 10 times already and tried holding select but nothing works.

Last edited by Rothtism,

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I'm stuck on getting Luma to run. I've already replaced my previous arm9loaderhax with Luma's arm9loaderhax.bin and when I run the url it does what it's supposed to do, I get prompted to hit Select and when I do it just powers off. I don't get this message. It just turns off, and when I turn it back on it loads the normal screen.

I've tried like 10 times already and tried holding select but nothing works.
Press start at load.

Reactions: Rothtism

Rothtism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About #17. "(from "Autoboot SysNAND" to "Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 access)", am I to assume that you tick all of them since it says "at each one" and "from - to" and not "x and x".

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About #17. "(from "Autoboot SysNAND" to "Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 access)", am I to assume that you tick all of them since it says "at each one" and "from - to" and not "x and x".
That is correct.

Rothtism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, was just wondering. Saw a tutorial of someone only selecting the first and last one. Thanks again~

Aculzniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, just move all the files

Sure that i have just have to copy all the files from the micro sdcard with which i have put The cfw on my N3DS to a New micro sdcard which in am going to buy Soon?

Thanks btw, really nice guide.. Also for newbies !

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure that i have just have to copy all the files from the micro sdcard with which i have put The cfw on my N3DS to a New micro sdcard which in am going to buy Soon?

Thanks btw, really nice guide.. Also for newbies !
Yes just like that.

Kyoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys there is a way to see if I've done all the steps correctly? In the Settings Option I see Sys and NOT Ver, but other than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.