Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bexiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!!!
Firstly, Thank you very much for this guide.

I have just bought a 2DS on version 11.0. Does it need to have any kind of entrypoint before or its good to go? I mean update to 12.0 and install the soundhax? Thank you.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!!!
Firstly, Thank you very much for this guide.

I have just bought a 2DS on version 11.0. Does it need to have any kind of entrypoint before or its good to go? I mean update to 12.0 and install the soundhax? Thank you.
If you have any other game to use as entrypoint, try with it first. If not, just update to 11.2 and follow the guide. (It'll install soundhax for you)

HugoAndore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"28. Select SD, press A on arm9loaderhax.bin, Copy."

I'm at step 28 in the guide..right after installing hbloader etc.. in the titleDB of FBI. what does SD stand for?

2nd part of my question..do any of those things on the list work? like for example rom explorer etc.. etc.. is ok to install and try them? i mean after i finish the guide of course.

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember I had like 3 different files with 32 Characters? Well I found out which one was my sysnand. Should I delete the other 2? Or are there part of my 3DS?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"28. Select SD, press A on arm9loaderhax.bin, Copy."

I'm at step 28 in the guide..right after installing hbloader etc.. in the titleDB of FBI. what does SD stand for?

2nd part of my question..do any of those things on the list work? like for example rom explorer etc.. etc.. is ok to install and try them? i mean after i finish the guide of course.
Launch FBI. There'll be SD as the first option. Yes. Just don't mess with CTR NAND, TWL NAND, TWL Photo, TWL Sound and DUmp NAND unless you know what you're doing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remember I had like 3 different files with 32 Characters? Well I found out which one was my sysnand. Should I delete the other 2? Or are there part of my 3DS?

They're from EmuNANDs. You can delete them.

newkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Move the entire microSD to the new one.
I ended up trying that and what happened was there was homebrew and luma but not any of the games. Maybe it's because I overwrote some of the files on the CFM SD Card with some of the files from the original SD cards with the games on it but I don't think that would be why that happened

Rebelfromva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Once I clicked safehax in hb launcher I got two black screens with a blue light and the orange light both on. Do I need to hit any buttons or wait it out to get into decrypt9?

About 15 minutes and nothing has happened.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys. Once I clicked safehax in hb launcher I got two black screens with a blue light and the orange light both on. Do I need to hit any buttons or wait it out to get into decrypt9?

About 15 minutes and nothing has happened.
Try to do it with a cartridge inserted. NDS' or flashcards might work too.

Littleisaiah519

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I download the file that had all the contents in it launched homebrew but I don't see Safe hax where is it? I do so lots other homebrew apps though.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would it be troublesome to update this guide for the people that have a cfw with emunand like myself?
Just remember to make a backup of your EmuNAND before starting the guide, don't make any backups during the guide and restore it to SysNAND on step 19. Follow the guide from your EmuNAND. (Note: update it to 11.2)

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be troublesome to update this guide for the people that have a cfw with emunand like myself?
It's the same guide with 9.0 to 11.2 sysnand 3ds.guide has >9.0 bundled into 1 for simplicity 9.0-9.2 don't even need safehax.

Just forget about emuNand until after a9lh. When you can use it as a nand backup

Last edited by HyperT,

Littleisaiah519

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I seen it towards the bottom
Here is what I see
(Folder) qtm
Folder) safeA9hinstaller
(Folder) safe hax
Basehaxx_sploit_installer
Chmm2
Ctrhttpwn V 1.0.1
Dexeypt9WIP
DSP DUMP
Eshop
Eshop old ver installer
Gen hax installer
HANS
iron hax installer
Menu hax manager ver 3.1
Mgbq
Prboom 3ds
All the rest is steel hax sys downgraded and more sploit installer. Btw the folder I mentioned earlier have just a reigon installer in them. So where is safehaxx

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is what I see
(Folder) qtm
Folder) safeA9hinstaller
(Folder) safe hax
Basehaxx_sploit_installer
Chmm2
Ctrhttpwn V 1.0.1
Dexeypt9WIP
DSP DUMP
Eshop
Eshop old ver installer
Gen hax installer
HANS
iron hax installer
Menu hax manager ver 3.1
Mgbq
Prboom 3ds
All the rest is steel hax sys downgraded and more sploit installer. Btw the folder I mentioned earlier have just a reigon installer in them. So where is safehaxx

Edit didn't finish reading
Go back to the zip and check for the safehax file in the original zip

Last edited by jack_okami,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0