Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2dsjack21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello iam on step 13 can some one guide me from here I not sure how to get to the folder that needs deleted and I do not want to delete the wrong one for some reason will not let me upload a picture to here says to big so I cant show you but iam on the first folder when you click Nintendo 3ds has private and the folder with numbers

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Depois que instalar o arm9, quais seriam os proximos passos?
It's the forum rules to talk in english. (Please, forgive me this time GBATemp). Configurar o Luma3DS, restaurar o seu backup da 11.2 e fazer um backup do seu OTP. E também tem instruções pra instalar o FBI, o Homebrew Launcher e o LumaUpdater. Você pode instalar a freeShop e desbloquear ele com o FBI no TitleDB.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hello iam on step 13 can some one guide me from here I not sure how to get to the folder that needs deleted and I do not want to delete the wrong one for some reason will not let me upload a picture to here says to big so I cant show you but iam on the first folder when you click Nintendo 3ds has private and the folder with numbers
Go to the folder with number and to the folder with number inside of it. Go to "extdata", "00000000" and delete the "0000008f" folder. Then follow the rest of the guide.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1 - After installing arm9, what would be the next steps?
2 - "4. Go to this link and scroll down until you reach "Otherapp/ropbin payloads". Download the one for your device and region and put it in your microSD root."

Is it to download each one?
Just download the otherapp for your device and region. version should be 11.2.0-35.

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folder with numbers it's the 32chacater ID

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2dsjack21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the forum rules to talk in english. (Please, forgive me this time GBATemp). Configurar o Luma3DS, restaurar o seu backup da 11.2 e fazer um backup do seu OTP. E também tem instruções pra instalar o FBI, o Homebrew Launcher e o LumaUpdater. Você pode instalar a freeShop e desbloquear ele com o FBI no TitleDB.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Go to the folder with number and to the folder with number inside of it. Go to "extdata", "00000000" and delete the "0000008f" folder. Then follow the rest of the guide.
ty for the quick replay :)

f-ksg

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thank you, but I have attempted this multiple times to no avail. I push select and no button I push thereafter will reboot the system. I have to hold the power button, which then kicks me to the main menu of the system.

I'll see if I can make a quick video of what the glitch problem looks like.
I had the exact same problems as you earlier, but however i simply waited and attempted "Select -> Wait 10s -> Any button to power off"

Leo__L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did not know that rule, sorry. Thank you for your help!

But basically I have some doubts, would be.

1 - Will I lose some digital game or save that I have on my console? I have digital, physical media and the save of each of them. Do I have to back up something? Do I need to format my console or something, or do I need it?
2 - "4. Go to this link and scroll down until you reach" Otherapp / ropbin payloads. "Download the one for your device and region and put it in your microSD root." Is it to download each one?

xlibro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after successful 2.1.0 transfer, the top screen of my 2DS is zoomed in like this
53mg7d53r
any reason why?

myki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a little message to thanks @Hyoretsu and to say that you can add me to the happy people for who everything worked fine !
Tomorrow I'ill hack my N3DS...

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did not know that rule, sorry. Thank you for your help!

But basically I have some doubts, would be.

1 - Will I lose some digital game or save that I have on my console? I have digital, physical media and the save of each of them. Do I have to back up something? Do I need to format my console or something, or do I need it?
2 - "4. Go to this link and scroll down until you reach" Otherapp / ropbin payloads. "Download the one for your device and region and put it in your microSD root." Is it to download each one?
If you make a backup on Step 9, you should end up having the same things you had before starting the guide.

Select O3DS (if you have O3DS/2DS), 11, 2, 0, 35 and U. click download otherapp.
after successful 2.1.0 transfer, the top screen of my 2DS is zoomed in like this
53mg7d53r
any reason why?
Don't know of any, just that it's supposed to do this.

Beannyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Confirmed working using OoTHax. Thanks for the guide, my friend :D
I am a very happy little bunny right now.

Time to play!

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the exact same problems as you earlier, but however i simply waited and attempted "Select -> Wait 10s -> Any button to power off"

Unfortunately, I still get stuck at a black screen (after a brief screen glitch) on step 15 regardless of whether I hit select and then wait 10 seconds, 1 second, or any variation thereof :(

zombigrn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decrypt9WIP finally launched when I put in a game cartridge at someone's suggestion. I don't know if it was a mad coincidence or not, but posting in case it helps someone else.
Also, thanks a lot for all your hard work Hyoretsu.
I was thinking of doing that just for laughs then I refreshed the page and saw this. Actually worked lol

BasicMelodies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got past step 17 thanks to your help but now I'm stuck on step 18 because Hourglass9 won't boot up when I hold start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can plug my phone in and charge from 0 to 50% in like 20-30 minutes, Would take an hour+ on...