Emulation [Guide] How to manually configuring cloud syncing between Windows PCs and Android devices using Google Drive.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. I have created a document here that offers a step by step guide that will let you sync the emulation save files of any number of Windows PCs with any number of Android devices. The goal of this project was to keep things as simple as possible to avoid them breaking down in the future. I decided to do this because while I have seen people achieve this before, I have not seen any easily findable documentation for how these individual emulators store their saves and how they can be manipulated in a way that allows for them to sync across devices.

This is by no means a comprehensive list of emulators, and I am more than willing to hear ways in which the process could be streamlined even further. Given enough demand, I would be more than willing to add more emulators to this list, because some of them proved quite challenging to coerce. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know and I'll try to respond quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played