putamierda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi DinohScene, apologies for not making myself clear. Actually, I followed your guide from A to Z and it worked like a charm, so thanks again for your effort. I've even installed the RT skin.
The "problem" is that:
a) on the original dashboard the games appear like in the screenshot from my previous post (grey boxes)
b) on both the official dashboard and on springboard games are all in the regular xbox 360 games category or folder, if I enter in arcade, or indie or kinect, it's empty, but I have plenty of games that should fall into those categories (on the cover it downloads I can see the "kinect" logo for example).
Weird, right? any idea on how to proceed? (the games I have are a mixture of isos converted to god and games downloaded in xex format).
Thanks in advance.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You sure you installed Freestyle dash correctly?
If so, then the games should load in separate categories (if you made the same folder structure as I did)
To get the covers, you'll need an JQE account and an active Internet connection to your 360.

The original dash shouldn't be needed anymore other then to set video settings etc.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I try to run from being a 360 owner but fails)
Ok so I pick this slim up earlier today, its a corona v2 with post_out
Now I have not powered it on yet (gotta buy a power cord) but let's say I have and its rgh2 able, what do I need to rgh it?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Best is to get the new Slim Proto board from TX.
It's way faster then the old RGH2 method.

Humm..
Is it a 4GB model or HDD model?
HDD models need a NAND-X/JRunner programmer and 4GB models need a SD R/W kit.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best is to get the new Slim Proto board from TX.
It's way faster then the old RGH2 method.

Humm..
Is it a 4GB model or HDD model?
HDD models need a NAND-X/JRunner programmer and 4GB models need a SD R/W kit.

It came with no hard drive, but it is used.

Any way to tell from the motherboard?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes it can. However, it requires some knowledge before hand, and judging from your question, I doubt you got the skills for it (no offense)
Best thing to do is bring it to a local modshop and ask if they can hack it for you ;]

Trophies
Website
www.inboxdollars.com
XP
Country
Yes it can. However, it requires some knowledge before hand, and judging from your question, I doubt you got the skills for it (no offense)
Best thing to do is bring it to a local modshop and ask if they can hack it for you ;]

That's the problem we don't have much of them shops to get the service in my country . Only one i have heard of it they cost like half of the price of a xbox. Im good with electronics however. (not bragging myself) i think i will be able to solder few stuff. All i need to know are what parts should i buy, places to solder them. And what to do after. Thanks for any support. Waiting for a reply.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's the problem we don't have much of them shops to get the service in my country . Only one i have heard of it they cost like half of the price of a xbox. Im good with electronics however. (not bragging myself) i think i will be able to solder few stuff. All i need to know are what parts should i buy, places to solder them. And what to do after. Thanks for any support. Waiting for a reply.

Gots no internet at home so me replies are a lil limited, me apologies.

Well if you feel up to the challange then aye aye ;]
Humm you'll need a Coolrunner 4 (will be released shortly)
A post fix adapter and depending on your model, you'll need a SD R/W kit or a Jrunner programmer.
That's all you need.
I prefer Team Xecuter products as their build quality is superb.

Edit: after you got those, I'll guide you to a tutorial on how to install it.
I be writing one of me own as well ;]

Trophies
Website
www.inboxdollars.com
XP
Country
mrconsoles.com/catalog/mobile_product_info.php?products_id=932&osCsid=76b261307a70f74208009b9aafca30b5

This says it'll be available next month. Guess my luck.
Is there any other way to contact you bro? I'm having my exam on August and till then I'll be off the Internet for some while. I want to contact you once i return.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol