Hacking [Guide] Change emuNAND Region

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully region changed the emunand of a 4.2 JPN O3DS to 9.8 USA, using rxTools as my CFW of choice. Can I update the emunand via the normal rxTools way (verify RX3D and update via System Settings) or do I have to rely on installing it manually via CIA? If it's the latter, is there an easy way to determine what CIAs are redundant between 9.8 and 9.9 ?

vwf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Is there .csv file for EUR titles? Either when converting from JAP to EUR you dont struggle from keyboard issue?

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
This is very interesting, though it looked quite tedious. I'm planning to buy a Japanese New 3DS regular on 9.1 fw and changing its emunand to English (US)

I just want the regular one and the Japanese version is the only option available on where I am. I already have Gateway, should I still need a Cubic Ninja Cartridge? Or can I use a CN rom and launch in Gateway?
It would seem a problem for me to get Japanese Cubic Ninja. I don't think it's available here.
Though the Japanese Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is available in Japanese too. I can use that to install Gateway.

Thanks, for the help.

MacaroniTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help? I followed this guide and also tried injecting with rxTools but I still get a black screen every time I try to boot into emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo