Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Me!

Does anyone remember me?

WELL YOU SHOULD DO! BECAUSE I AM AMAZING AND BETTER THAN EVERONE AND EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure if this is you trying to get banned, or if you're just being silly. Anyways, no I don't remember you. It's difficult to remember people who have nothing but numbers in their name. It's like trying to remember all your friends names as ICQ numbers, it's not easy to do.
wtf.gif

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me!

Does anyone remember me?

WELL YOU SHOULD DO! BECAUSE I AM AMAZING AND BETTER THAN EVERONE AND EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure if this is you trying to get banned, or if you're just being silly. Anyways, no I don't remember you. It's difficult to remember people who have nothing but numbers in their name. It's like trying to remember all your friends names as ICQ numbers, it's not easy to do.
wtf.gif

Could you imagine that? All if your friends. In your mind ICQ
wtf.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Me!

Does anyone remember me?

wtf.gif

Could you imagine that? All if your friends. In your mind ICQ
wtf.gif

Well, they say ICQ version 4.5 million will have the ability to link to your brain and transmit your IMs telepathically~!
laugh.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Me!Does anyone remember me?
Nope
smile.gif
Join date's too early for me and there's no avatar hint, but hi anyway
QUOTE(Ace Gunman @ May 7 2006, 02:58 PM)I'm not sure if this is you trying to get banned...
Geez Ace, give the magic wand of post modification and bansticky goodness a rest, you've been waving that thing around like mad all week! Remember: modsticks need their beauty sleep too
happy.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Nope
smile.gif
I'm not sure if this is you trying to get banned...
Geez Ace, give the magic wand of post modification and bansticky goodness a rest, you've been waving that thing around like mad all week! Remember: modsticks need their beauty sleep too
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I don't even have the power to ban, I was just wondering. Because it seemed at the time, that he might have been trying to do that thing, that many users do. Where they post and say something stupid in order to try and get banned. I only asked because it's hard to show emotion and whatnot online, so I couldn't tell if he was being silly, or trying to get the ol' boot.

And I've been told, in the past, that I'm too good at modding/oping/admin-ing, and whatnot.
laugh.gif

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope
smile.gif
I'm not sure if this is you trying to get banned...
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I don't even have the power to ban, I was just wondering. Because it seemed at the time, that he might have been trying to do that thing, that many users do. Where they post and say something stupid in order to try and get banned. I only asked because it's hard to show emotion and whatnot online, so I couldn't tell if he was being silly, or trying to get the ol' boot.

And I've been told, in the past, that I'm too good at modding/oping/admin-ing, and whatnot.
laugh.gif

I wasnt trying to get banned
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative