Gaming Gta IV

Dunny

Trophies
XP
Country
MC DUI said:
thebobevil said:
It really opens up after the first island ...

Sounds good, I was hoping it would because while I'm having fun with the missions and the pretty graphics of the new engine I've been feeling a little disappointed so far.

Me too - it feels really quite shallow. There's some nice looking graphics in there, but not a great deal of actual gameplay. I've played 4 or 5 times, and not bothered after that. It's a shame, as I played GTA and GTA III through to completion.

Gone back to playing SG and Katamari on 360 now - far more gameplay in either of those
frown.gif

I'd give GTA possibly a 6 or 7 out of ten. Nowhere near perfect.

D.

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunny said:
Me too - it feels really quite shallow. There's some nice looking graphics in there, but not a great deal of actual gameplay. I've played 4 or 5 times, and not bothered after that. It's a shame, as I played GTA and GTA III through to completion.

Gone back to playing SG and Katamari on 360 now - far more gameplay in either of those
frown.gif

I'd give GTA possibly a 6 or 7 out of ten. Nowhere near perfect.

D.

I love Katamari too but it's rolling a ball around different goofy objects. How that has more gameplay than GTA IV boggles my mind. But to each their own I guess.

D

Deleted User

Anyone noticed that after you've been wasted and got out of hospital that the scenery loses its color? The object color is fine but the rest looks a really dull gray.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: