Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
500x_gta_elc_ps3.jpg

QUOTE said:
Released on the Xbox 360 in October 2009, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City is coming to the PlayStation 3 and Games for Windows - LIVE.

Episodes from Liberty City is a compilation of the episodic downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV and includes expansion packs The Lost and Damned (originally released on Xbox LIVE in February 2009) and The Ballad of Gay Tony (originally released in October 2009).

"It's been a long time coming, but we are proud to finally deliver Episodes From Liberty City for the PC and PlayStation 3," said Sam Houser. "We appreciate the patience of our PlayStation 3 and PC fans worldwide, and we look forward to putting the games in your hands this March."

Both episodes will be available together on one disc on March 30. The PS3 version is priced at US$39.99, and the episodes are individually available on the PlayStation Network for $19.99 each.

According to the title's publisher, Games for Windows - LIVE players can enjoy 32-player multiplayer matches and an advanced video editor, and all fans will experience new songs on the updated soundtrack as featured across Liberty City's 13 diverse radio stations, alongside in-game television and Liberty City's own internet.
Source

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cool, never really wanted these episodes, but I'm glad to hear they are coming.
Especially the updated soundtrack sounds promising, since I don't really love the GTA IV soundtrack like I loved the GTA SA soundtrack.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
Both episodes will be available together on one disc on March 30. The PS3 version is priced at US$39.99, and the episodes are individually available on the PlayStation Network for $19.99 each.
Wait...what was this game like on 360? what do they mean by buy episodes? If you don't buy them you can't play the story mode? if so how many episodes would you have to buy to finish the story mode then?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
zeromac said:
Sigh, my laptop is too crap to run any of the good games these days
frown.gif

you are not the only one who feel this pain
frown.gif
Darn the curse of integrated graphic card
frown.gif

i dnt see the reason why not to get a PS3 or 360

they're pretty cheap to what they used to cost before.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jalaneme said:
yes! great news, anyone got a UK release date? i will have to finish up my gta 4 trophies before i start on this
smile.gif

I think the UK might get it at the same time, he did say,

QUOTE"We appreciate the patience of our PlayStation 3 and PC fans worldwide, and we look forward to putting the games in your hands this March."
So there's a chance it'll be released around the same time as North America.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
C175R said:
Raiser said:
Wait...what was this game like on 360? what do they mean by buy episodes? If you don't buy them you can't play the story mode? if so how many episodes would you have to buy to finish the story mode then?
What...

There are 2 seperate episodes. The first is The Lost and Damned and the second is The Ballad of Gay Tony. Purchasing one of them would make their story/multiplayer fully available to you. If you don't want to buy them seperately or/and download them, you can get the ELFC disk.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maz7006 said:
mrfatso said:
zeromac said:
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

this.

Especially since it's way better to game on a 37" TV while sitting on your couch
ph34r.gif

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maz7006 said:
mrfatso said:
zeromac said:
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

mouse and keyboard.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tempted to buy the PC version because I already enjoy the PC version of GTA4 more than the others. But I bought The Lost and Damned as DLC when it came out. Then I bought Episodes from Liberty City on a disc because I prefer real copies of games over digital ones, so I basically bought The Lost and Damned a 2nd time. If I buy this on PC I will have bought The Lost and Damned 3 times, and The Ballad of Gay Tony twice.

Decisions decisions...

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MAD_BOY said:
Maz7006 said:
mrfatso said:
zeromac said:
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif

mouse and keyboard.

True, a mouse and keyboard is a great + for PC gaming (especially for games like GTA), and nobody can argue about that, but a console just does what it's supposed to do without the fuss.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
From what I've heard these smaller episodes are far more fun than the actual main storyline so I will definitely get it when it comes out. Not saying that the main storyline is bad, it's just that aside from the occasional funny comment from one of the characters it's just pretty bland. Not at all like the previous GTAs which were crazy and hilarious. So if I can get fun, similar to the fun I had in the previous GTAs, then I'd be one glad spy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong