GTA:CW starting problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ZeroTm, Mar 16, 2009.

Mar 16, 2009

GTA:CW starting problem by ZeroTm at 2:21 PM (888 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. ZeroTm
    OP

Member ZeroTm GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hello, I got a serious problem with GTA on my R4. When I try to start the game I´m able to select a save slot but after that I only get 2 black screens. I also have installed YSMenu and I have the newest cheat databank on my card. Please help me. I can´t use the hacked version because I wanna play online and with friends. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. shadowdragon23

Newcomer shadowdragon23 Newbie

Netherlands
    First check some other threads because there are alot of people with this problem.
    EDIT: Check this

3. TwinBlades

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    The R4 needs both the Arm 7 and 9 right? Also since the company is 'never' going to update their firmware, I dont think you have a choice but to use the Arm 7 and 9. I might be wrong because I dont really know about the R4.

Edit: Wrong as in that I dont know if their going to update their firmware or if some other company is gonig to do so.

4. ZeroTm
    OP

Canada
    so does the multiplayer work after the arm9 patch or not???? [​IMG]

5. pika9323

Member pika9323 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    I think you have to use the Bomberman2 Arm7 to make Multiplayer to work, but i am not sure.

6. ZeroTm
    OP

Canada
    Can anybody confirm the multiplayer working with the bomberman2 arm7 patch fix?

O.K. now everything seems to work after the arm 9 patch. I was able to get my fc

If anybody want to add me :176284550617 pm me if you have added me. Need to check if it really works.

7. Veristical Blaze

Member Veristical Blaze GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    I have installed YSMenu With R4YSauto and used the AR code and it fully works with me finished 27.08% of the game:D