Hacking GTA:CW Online?

Nottulys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got GTA working on an M3 Real, and a M3 DS Simply, but they cannot connect Online....anybody have some solutions?

Nottulys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I patched it with that X-delta patch....I didnt know that it erased the wi-fi. What should I do to fix it?

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
Depending on the method you use wifi wont work, the method i have used that is best for me was changing the aim9.bin, if you change the arm7.bin it causes ur wifi to crash on certain carts.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
im using patched rom on my cyclods.
I add friend codes and their name appears with a big red arrow and says i cant connect to the friend at the moment.

Is mien working ok?

or do i need to use clean rom and cheatcode?

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
Bloodangel said:
I add friend codes and their name appears with a big red arrow and says i cant connect to the friend at the moment.

Is mien working ok?

your friends most likely didnt add ur friend code as of yet.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
im using cyclods.

At mo its the patched arm9 rom. I can add friendcodes and it puts their name in my list... but ehy all have red arrow next to their name. It must be working if it adds their name to my list though?

If not, then its only partly working and i need to use the clean rom and code way to fully get it working

Posts merged

gigermunit said:
Bloodangel said:

Is mien working ok?

ohh so you have to send friend codes to each other before it works proper?
i only added theirs as i thought they woudl be notified that i added them and then auto add me to theirs

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
yep im new to the friend code thing
smile.gif

cheers

anyone online on gta who wants to swap codes?

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Bloodangel said:
im using cyclods.

At mo its the patched arm9 rom. I can add friendcodes and it puts their name in my list... but ehy all have red arrow next to their name. It must be working if it adds their name to my list though?

If not, then its only partly working and i need to use the clean rom and code way to fully get it working

Posts merged

gigermunit said:
Bloodangel said:

Is mien working ok?

ohh so you have to send friend codes to each other before it works proper?
i only added theirs as i thought they woudl be notified that i added them and then auto add me to theirs

You got to give them your friend code.
So that they can add you.

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your not suppose to start with Y for download play that wont work with the cheats. Also did you in fact activate the cheats before lauching the game? Also put it on cheats always on in the options.

Also im pretty sure GTA doesnt have download play at all so theres no reason to press Y for download play just start the game normally with the start button at the bottom with the GTA bypass cheat on and the cheats always on.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that the xdelta patch modifies the arm7.bin aswell as the arm9.bin. The M3Real only needs the arm9 changes so this is what you do:

1. Patch the GTA ROM like you did the first time you patched it
2. Take the patched ROM and open it in DSLazy and copy the arm9.bin somewhere safe
3. Now take the clean ROM and open it in DSLazy
4. Copy the patched arm9.bin to replace the one from the clean ROM
5. Repack the ROM with DSLazy
6. Boot and enjoy

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
too much work for the alternate solution, cornaljoe..a simple AR code will do the trick

Most users don't know how to enable AR codes but almost everyone knows about DSLazy. If they don't, its not as complicated to use as a cheat editor.

kogepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
eureca said:
Your not suppose to start with Y for download play that wont work with the cheats. Also did you in fact activate the cheats before lauching the game? Also put it on cheats always on in the options.

Also im pretty sure GTA doesnt have download play at all so theres no reason to press Y for download play just start the game normally with the start button at the bottom with the GTA bypass cheat on and the cheats always on.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2