Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
The wi-fi modes are going to suck big time. It's gonna be the complete opposite of what everyone expects. Probably some rush job in order to get a wi-fi stamp and have people be more interested in the game.
Negative much? Give it some time before you judge. If you haven't noticed there taking this game very seriously aren't really rushing anything. They actually took the incentive of making a wifi enabled game that no one was expecting.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehLink said:
No Online multiplayer, Only local multiplayer. There is WiFi but you can only share locations, instant message and trade ingame items.
Source

...and now the title is misleading!

I wish it still had online multiplayer though.
frown.gif

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to admit, at first, I wasn't sure about this upcoming title. I mean, Grand Theft Auto...on the DS...seriously? Don't get me wrong, I love the DS, but how could such a deep and complex game be done well on this platform? In fact, this is very similiar to how I felt when Guitar Hero:On Tour was first announced. Would it just be an empty shell of the game so many of us have come to love over the years (see Assassin's Creed for further proof)? Is this going to be a real, full-version game, or just another way for quick money to be made by slapping a popular video game brand on a box and counting on the mindless masses (aka "us") to pony up our $39.99???

Well, it appears that I might have been mistaken. It seems as though they have taken this project very seriously and intend for it to be a true, standalone GTA game with all the things we love and then some. I am really starting to get excited for this!! As some of you might know, I am not one for blazen cursing. BUT, if I play this GTA game in a couple of weeks and feel the same sense of dissappointment and betrayal I felt when I first played Assassin's Creed:Altair's Chronicles, I will quite simply, blow my fucking head clean off!!! Rockstar, my blood will be on your hands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks