Greatest Prank You Pulled Off?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did one today. My brother had a spider crawl into his shorts. So he started screaming and threw them off. I took a broom, and hit my brother till he went outside. Then I locked the doors, and windows. Left him outside for a bit. Funny seeing him outside in nothing but briefs, and a pinkish red cast. :D

Reactions: Sicklyboy

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had more pranks performed on me D:
See, this one night, I had just seen Paranormal Activity. Didnt phase me much, was pretty dumb.
I came home, and went up to my room.
My dad remembered what I had just seen.
So late at night, im watching tv, and he decides to kick in my door, but from an angle where I couldnt see him doing it, thus making it look like the door burst open on its own.
I almost shat my pants :sleep:

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not much of a prank, more of a "Nick is an asshole"

But for Christmas two years ago I bought my little brother a 3DS. I put it in seven layers of boxes, IIRC, with a note taped to each one with shit like "WE NEED TO GO DEEPER" on them. HUGE box for a tiny 3DS box. Fuckin worth it XD I might still have video of it.

D

Deleted-236924

Not much of a prank, more of a "Nick is an asshole"

But for Christmas two years ago I bought my little brother a 3DS. I put it in seven layers of boxes, IIRC, with a note taped to each one with shit like "WE NEED TO GO DEEPER" on them. HUGE box for a tiny 3DS box. Fuckin worth it XD I might still have video of it.
Would have been super funny if the last box only had a note saying "Awww, it's empty!"
And then you had the actual present hidden behind your back the whole time.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
We had a huge can collection in our lounge at uni. I stacked all of them up on top of each other, completely covering the door that was the entrance to the lounge. Then we got strings, put them on the lounge window, climbed out of the window, shut the window and locked it from the inside by tugging down on the strings, then entered again through the main entrance. We then put a door on the lounge saying "Please don't open the door so loud, you keep waking me up". It was meant for my housemate. Turned out his parents came to pick him up for the weekend, and it triggered on them, cans went everywhere. Apparently none of them appreciate the effort that'd gone into it. It was still epic to us though.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I almost made someone drink my piss claiming it was apple juice, I however stopped him before he actually drank it (bottle almost touched his lips and he was seriously gonna drink it)

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a prank once. I tried to prank a guy in high school. Basically I tried to convince him he was sick by telling all of his friends and teachers to go up to him at some point during the day and tell him that he looked sick. It failed miserably.

My friends and I used to hang out at lunch in a particular teacher's class in high school. One day we turned all the unoccupied desks backwards without the teacher knowing. We stapled people's bag lunches to the wall when they weren't looking. We filled people's backpacks with crumpled paper balls. We filled people's hoodies with food or paper balls (one time i was changing for PE and an apple fell out of nowhere). Sometimes we turned backpacks inside out, tied them together, or both. One guy lifted a ceiling panel up and stuck a block of cheese up there.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a prank once. I tried to prank a guy in high school. Basically I tried to convince him he was sick by telling all of his friends and teachers to go up to him at some point during the day and tell him that he looked sick. It failed miserably.

My friends and I used to hang out at lunch in a particular teacher's class in high school. One day we turned all the unoccupied desks backwards without the teacher knowing. We stapled people's bag lunches to the wall when they weren't looking. We filled people's backpacks with crumpled paper balls. We filled people's hoodies with food or paper balls (one time i was changing for PE and an apple fell out of nowhere). Sometimes we turned backpacks inside out, tied them together, or both. One guy lifted a ceiling panel up and stuck a block of cheese up there.

Liked simply for the block of cheese one.

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I did the stupidest prank ever. What I did was text to random people that I was Peter Griffin, And said random Family Guy reverences. Trust me, They got pissed and one guy got so mad that he was swearing like crap. :yaysp:

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I did the stupidest prank ever. What I did was text to random people that I was Peter Griffin, And said random Family Guy reverences. Trust me, They got pissed and one guy got so mad that he was swearing like crap. :yaysp:

That wasn't a prank, that was just acting retarded.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did one today. My brother had a spider crawl into his shorts. So he started screaming and threw them off. I took a broom, and hit my brother till he went outside. Then I locked the doors, and windows. Left him outside for a bit. Funny seeing him outside in nothing but briefs, and a pinkish red cast. :D
How big was the spider?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not one for pranks but I do have a few under my belt...

- Sandbagging the top of my old home's bay window, stocking up on water bombs (often equipped with stink or itching powders), buying myself a Super Soaker so powerful it has actual recoil and will knock average targets to the ground when fired at full pressure, equipping it with the extra ammunition water tank backpack, then bombarding the shit out of cold callers, Jehova's Witnesses, random people in the street and as a special treat, my primary school teacher. I was about 8 at the time, so it was pretty good for the time.

- Changing my text tone to Rimmer from Red Dwarf yelling 'Stop your foul whining you filthy piece of distended rectum' and it going off during a staff meeting at work, right when my boss asked 'Has anyone got anything to say about these piss poor sales?'

- A friend of mine where I onced lived as a kid got annoyed with his neighbour's dog's constant barking, so he took a wizz in a bottle and lobbed it over the fence as a makeshift piss grenade. Judging by the resultant howls he got a direct hit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/mKiHdEqwh80