Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
I've got a great idea!
I am not good at englisch, sry...

Also:
Is it able to make it like this: http://gbatemp.net/t303158-nintendo-video-...ofing?&st=0 ?

But instead of the video server url you must take the dsiware server url:
dns-setup.png

instead "pubeu-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net" "nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.net"

then you download the dsi browser ( nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/00030004484e4750 - eu version) after you made this:
download the files of the game you want and put it in the folder C:\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ccs\download0030004484e4750\

Then go on the dsi shop and download the dsi browser.

Now it should download and install the browser from your Pc, but there is your game and it should install the game.

I tried it on this way, but it downlaod the game from the nintendo server
frown.gif

but when i load the page nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/00030004484e4750 on the dsi browser i be in the pc folder.

what is the problem?
or is it total stupid?
Any ideas?

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
WHAT?

And yes, quoting you, it is "total stupid"

The games need to be signed specifically with your DSi's certs, which are impossible to get without DSiWarehaxx. Secondly, you can't just goto the DSi shop on your browser, again, you DSi has to provide, lets say, a password that's unique to every system, before being able to purchase DSiWare.

Also, your DSi Will always download from the nintendo server unless you change your DNS settings, in which case, it'll simply say
"Cannot Connect to the DSi Shop"

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DragonRider said:
why not? you must turn on the dns programm when you click at "start download"....

its very more complex than you think, to do this you while need to be a Nintendo developer or A pro coder
you while need to know what kind of cables you while need to do it what codes works to hack it
you see, everyone is trying to hack the DSi about 4 5 years and those years while grow because nintendo is to smart for everyone do not forget
NINTENDO LORD OF SIMPLE GAME SYSTEMS 2011

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative