Greate DsiWare hacking Idea!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by DragonRider, Aug 26, 2011.

Aug 26, 2011
  1. DragonRider
    OP

Newcomer DragonRider Advanced Member

Austria
    I've got a great idea!
    I am not good at englisch, sry...

Also:
    Is it able to make it like this: http://gbatemp.net/t303158-nintendo-video-...ofing?&st=0 ?

But instead of the video server url you must take the dsiware server url:
    [​IMG]
    instead "pubeu-p.est.c.app.nintendowifi.net" "nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.net"

then you download the dsi browser ( nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/00030004484e4750 - eu version) after you made this:
    download the files of the game you want and put it in the folder C:\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ccs\download0030004484e4750\

Then go on the dsi shop and download the dsi browser.

Now it should download and install the browser from your Pc, but there is your game and it should install the game.

I tried it on this way, but it downlaod the game from the nintendo server [​IMG]
    but when i load the page nus.cdn.t.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/00030004484e4750 on the dsi browser i be in the pc folder.

what is the problem?
    or is it total stupid?
    Any ideas?

2. Ron

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
    WHAT?

And yes, quoting you, it is "total stupid"

The games need to be signed specifically with your DSi's certs, which are impossible to get without DSiWarehaxx. Secondly, you can't just goto the DSi shop on your browser, again, you DSi has to provide, lets say, a password that's unique to every system, before being able to purchase DSiWare.

Also, your DSi Will always download from the nintendo server unless you change your DNS settings, in which case, it'll simply say
    "Cannot Connect to the DSi Shop"

3. DragonRider
    OP

Austria
    [​IMG]

no, it connected to the shop but i load from the nintendo server an d not from my PC.
    i will not be signed when i downlaod it on this way? [​IMG]

4. Ron

Member Ron somehow a weeb now.

Canada
    No, it won't even download

5. DragonRider
    OP

Austria
    why not? you must turn on the dns programm when you click at "start download"....

6. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    its very more complex than you think, to do this you while need to be a Nintendo developer or A pro coder
    you while need to know what kind of cables you while need to do it what codes works to hack it
    you see, everyone is trying to hack the DSi about 4 5 years and those years while grow because nintendo is to smart for everyone do not forget
    NINTENDO LORD OF SIMPLE GAME SYSTEMS 2011