WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well I love graphic adventures, especially japenese anime adventures. A few days ago I discovered Time Hollow for DS and it was simply awesome. It is a text based japanese adventure like the ace attorney series with a great story. If you have not played it yet, you should definitely try it out.

Are there any games for the DS avaible like Time Hollow or what graphic adventure do you recommend? I already played the ace attorney series, Hotel Dusk and Another Code.

9liixd.jpg

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the time hollow recommendation, will check it out when I'm done with edgeworth investigations. You should check out broken sword: shadow of the templars, its a great point and click adventure game. A remake of the pc game I think. Worth a look if you're interested.

Posts merged

silly_z45 said:
im not sure but i think youve listed them all.

the hotel dusk guys i believe are working on another game

Yep they are, its called last window if I'm correct. Came out in japan already I think.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As I said I already played the whole ace attorney series. Im sure there are a lot of adventures avaible but they have only japanese language
frown.gif
(or most of them)

@Bo Abodo: Thanks I will check that game out.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
silly_z45 said:
Cing aren't really working on anything any more, they filed for bankruptcy.

Still, before they did they released two further DS games in Japan: Again, a murder mystery; and Last Window, the sequel to Hotel Dusk. Again is scheduled for a US release on March 30, while Last Window hasn't been picked up for an international release yet as far as I know.

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
silly_z45 said:
Cing aren't really working on anything any more, they filed for bankruptcy.

Still, before they did they released two further DS games in Japan: Again, a murder mystery; and Last Window, the sequel to Hotel Dusk. Again is scheduled for a US release on March 30, while Last Window hasn't been picked up for an international release yet as far as I know.

I think a european release was planned, so the rest of us aren't completely screwed yet. We can import if we want it that bad.

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
These are not anime style, but adventures:

Secret Files: Tunguska
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
Runaway 2
Ankh: Curse of the Scarab King (i'm not quite shure, but i think you can't finish that game)

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There aren't many of these anime-styled graphic adventures unfortunately. But if you
like Point n' Click graphic adventures download the SCUMMVM Homebrew Application for
the Nintendo DS on their site, with great games such as: The Monkey Island Series,
Maniac Mansion (and its sequel Day of tentacle), and Sam & Max - Hit the road.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Lux-Pain did sound promising, I played it for about an hour and hell it sucks balls. This game is not even worth to be pirated.

Will try the other recommended games, thanks
smile.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, Theresia's pretty decent and it's creepy, but it's a port of a cell phone game.. But if you really want something that's overall creepy.....

It does have 3D, and the puzzles are challenging.

A lot of the time, I was left on the edge of my seat going "OH GOD" because it was that creepy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...