nizzk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilkerv90210 said:
did you update to the lastest AKAIO firmware 1.4.1
just about to. anyone else having the same problem on different microsd's?

edit: okay updated to aio 1.4.1 and also defragged my microsd and is seems like it has gone away, i saw it once for a flicker of a second but it used to happen non stop while driving in a fast car.

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so I started playing this last night. I loved GTA Vice City and San Andreas, not so keen on GTA IV, but it was good. So I was reluctant to check this one out, with it being top-down, or nearly top-down, forgot the real term for it! So anyway, I thought Rockstar would incorporate more touch screen action, which in my opinion would make it really cheesy and tacky. So when I turned it on, and saw the amazing (for a ds) graphics, and used the excellent controls, I felt like Rockstar had done a great job.
I did have my doubts, I just thought that having a GTA game on the DS (or GBA for the old one) was wrong. But I was wrong.

This game is awesome!

Mr.Mister

Trophies
Website
forum.72dpiarmy.com
XP
Country
United States
GTA CW has exceeded my expectations in all aspects. From graphics to gameplay, it doesn't get any better than this on the DS.

I'm going to go buy this game now just because it is so great.
smile.gif

GTAMAN1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Side of meh said:
Seems like a fun game.

yes its very fun. just got it working on my r4, great game. 5 radio staitions for different styles of music. just been on a rampage with a flamethrower-
smile.gif
much fun!

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FlyingPretzel said:
Very Very Good Game
Plying it on No@gba
Cant wait to play it on my ds
this is a REAL GTA not like the GBA thing
its a portable 3d gta 2 o_o

portable GTA havnt u heard of PSP?

HellBoyX1000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vgire.com
XP
Country
I got it working on my R4 and I love it. This just tells me to play GTA4 again.

Shame the Alderney isn't init (Unless you unlock it later)

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Pros:
Grapics are really really impressive for the DS and the touch screen hotwiring/code entering for cars its cool also the size of the map is massive. there are a great variety of cars and bikes the gun aiming system is easy and the GPS system is good

Cons:
losing cops is WAY to easy. Accelarating and slowing down in cars seems a wee bit glitchy it sorta just starts then jumps to a certain speed when accelarating which is really anoying concidering there is almost alwayz traffic ahead of you. Radio Changing/Cam Changing buttons are too small

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Well I must say the gameplay is quite good. Its got a great prensatation, better gaphics and framerate than I expected. Its got a new story line, a big (if not almost complete) map And the GPS sysem is just pure handy, i won't get lost in the big map that easily....

This is a good game, probably one of the best games of the year, and quite as fun as other games like avalon code, suikoden tierkreis, black sigil etc.

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question, is there online multiplayer? Like against people around the world? I couldn't find any, but I thought there website said there would be some?

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting choppy frame rates while driving? Doesn't occur all the time, but I've noticed it multiple times in my 20 min of playing. Besides that, seems good so far.
biggrin.gif

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
I have never had low framerates... I think it got barely choppy once or twice driving out of a massive traffic pile up, but it was still a pretty good frame rate.

ALSO: is it just me, or is this game seemingly quite a bit shorter than its counterparts? after like 5-7 missions ive already got almost 10% completion

P

pasc

no, it is quite long, it lasts for 80 hours if you do anything according to a ign interview.

Man, gun fighting against hordes of police officers sure is fun !

ausroller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting some pop-in and black textures when I drive fast (R4 with a Sandisk 2GB card) so I guess I'll try defragging it like someone suggested.
Does anyone know what to do with the security cameras that are near dealers? I get busted on like every deal now. Unless it's explained in a story mission, cause I have only played about 6 missions.

nightwolfbt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ausroller said:
Does anyone know what to do with the security cameras that are near dealers? I get busted on like every deal now. Unless it's explained in a story mission, cause I have only played about 6 missions.
Destroy them with molotov.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet