ROM Hack Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars AR code fix

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
brissmas said:
wat do i do with the code?
add the code to your cheat file and enable it then boot the game..if you're using M3real Touchpod, open notepad, copy and paste the codes below and save the file to your microsd, load the cheat file and enable the cheat with Instant Codes on.

:YGXE

[bypass save check]
020FCB3C 22329203

[end]

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Zarcon said:
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:
Do any of you read and understand things. A patch isn't likely to come out, your cart firmware needs updating like games with previous save problems (pokemon and other old ones i forgot). Forget about the 'piracy checks' and recent games, this isn't like that.

Sound familiar?
Ahaha, this started off as "It's highly unlikely/more trouble than it's worth"
Somewhere along the line it became "Impossible/never gonna happen."

well you know how it goes... tons of people read, make assumptions based on their limited knowledge and then post about it. while the people who really understand the hardware/software/coding side of the nds and roms go about making hacks that work.

thanks infinity! =)

-another world

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTT should work fine, but I'll test its menu later and see. For R4 users, the loader is heavily outdated. I implore you to use Ysmenu if you cannot get a new card. It will at least give you a new menu with current game fixes.

Vengeful Stick

Trophies
XP
Country
No luck on the CycloDS front still, but I'm not in any real rush to get onto the game yet. (Can't really complain if I'm getting the game for free
tongue.gif
)

Oli181

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
using an AK2i with AKAIO 1.4 it froze before the game could even be loaded but with acekard's 4.15 firmware it looks like its working

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
iNFiNiTY thanks i did the arm9.bin and worked on the Edge card.

And now i tried the ar codes works perfect on the edge and cyclo evo.

now to play the game.
yaynds.gif

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Vengeful Stick said:
No luck on the CycloDS front still, but I'm not in any real rush to get onto the game yet. (Can't really complain if I'm getting the game for free
tongue.gif
)

m8 i have a CycloDS and it works great doing it using the patch with the arm9 file. Do it that way and you will be playing

Posts merged

anyone with a cyclods wanna swap friend code so we can test this works in multiplayer ?

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oli181 said:
using an AK2i with AKAIO 1.4 it froze before the game could even be loaded but with acekard's 4.15 firmware it looks like its working
Let me guess, the "loading" text when starting the game turned green? In AIO hold X after pressing A to launch the game so loading comes up as red instead.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
shadyboy said:
sooo... does this code work on CycloDS carts? or do I have to use the ARM9 file to get it to work?

and anyone know if the Cylo-team is going to release a firmware to make this game run?

ive read code works on cyclods m8. but i used the arm9 patch on my cyclods and it works great. Just gotta try multiplayer to see if works

merbiyatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to this stuff..how do i do this?and what does this do exactly do to gta cw? maybe somebody can help me im having issues with this game gta cw and i want to play it..im on m3 ds real flash cart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue